EUR

Good

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Mar 15, 2012

I love yogi teas! My most favorite is Stomach ease, but this one is not bad either.

Yogi Echinacea Immune Support

Posted by Reviewer1574345 on May 03, 2008

This is a good immuned booster and tastes good.

Great effect, Decent taste

Posted by Reviewer1641291 on Nov 22, 2007

I believe I've escaped colds & flus more than once, thanks to this tea. The taste is slightly over-sweet, but not unpleasant.

Great for cold season

Posted by 4645349282725112557 on Sep 29, 2013

I drink this each day during the cold/flu season as I work in a school so am exposed to germy kids on a daily basis. It feels like it is coating your throat as you drink it, and seems to live up to the name of immunity support. The flavor is OK, sometimes there is an aftertaste that I don't quite care for. The quotes on each tea bag string are a plus!

Too Herbal

Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Jun 02, 2015

I drink quite a lot of tea and tolerate herbal flavors but this was just too much. Will never buy this again as I didn't like the flavor combination.

didnt like the stevia in it

Posted by 4632208950463293254 on Apr 22, 2014

the stevia leaf gives it a bad lingering taste

Very disappointing experience

Posted by Paolayip on Aug 19, 2016

I placed the order from Hong Kong. The product arrived was damaged for the second time. Customer service promised to issue full refund for the damaged good. But refund never came after 2 months of waiting. Subsequently customer service claimed the refund had been issued in the form of reward credit, which is NOT a cash refund as I have received from iHerb before. Cash refund is the only accepted practice for reputable online merchants such as Amazon. And in any case, the said reward credit was NOT in my account. After six rounds of email exchange, the reward was finally issued. It was an exhausting and disappointing buying experience.

Love this taste

Posted by Reviewer1791449 on Jan 13, 2011

Nice taste with mint to enjoy tea time. Do not make me feel like I'm taking medicine.

very useful and necessary for the health tea!

Posted by Reviewer1622421 on Dec 17, 2010

very useful tea! not bitter, pleasant aftertaste. I drink it for prevention and maintenance of immunity. I like it!

Yogi Tea

Posted by Reviewer2984127 on Jan 19, 2010

This is one of the best Yogi makes...real immune support