EUR

love this product!

Posted by curlygirl on May 19, 2012

I love this product in the winter! well it hydrates my skin the ingredients are good, but when spring comes I find it not very effective! I have combination skin j'aime beaucoup ce produit en hiver! il hydrate bien ma peau les ingrédients sont bon, mais quand arrive le printemps je le trouve pas très efficace! j'ai la peau mixte

Love this as an aftershave

Posted by Reviewer2180296 on Nov 10, 2011

It is an astringent, so it closes up the pores, but the aloe soothes the skin...if you have razorburn, this will help it! It is a little sweet-smelling, but the smell doesn't last long.

Posted by 5128431471694268603 on Jan 20, 2013

I get awfully red and bumpy around my face at the end of the day because of daily pollutants; but once I bought this, the inflammation has been going down! And for an extra boost, I added some drops of tea tree oil as an extra acne fighter. (: Overall, this toner is by far my favorite. Only downfall is that the cap is weak so it randomly broke the next day. ):

A good toner

Posted by illuminated on Feb 03, 2014

that doesn't irritate my oily/combination, yet acne-prone and quite sensitive skin. At first I wasn't sure about the smell as it felt quite disgusting, but it disappeared later, so I have no problem with that. I want to try the Rose one, just curious what all the fuss is about, but I'd probably repurchase.

Bonne lotion

Posted by Audrey on Mar 17, 2014

Bonne lotion, odeur de concombre, faut aimer. Rafraîchissant. Mais je lui préfère celle à la rose de la même marque.

Fresh

Posted by Reviewer2519559 on Dec 17, 2012

Love the smell and its good for my skin with the good ingrediens

Good lotion

Posted by 5041905361023747723 on Dec 01, 2012

the smell is awesome, the lotion is smooth, and keep the skin healthy, perfect for the morning

Like it

Posted by Reviewer2266796 on Nov 02, 2011

so gooooooooooooooooooooood

average.

Posted by Reviewer1075347 on Sep 30, 2011

good for calming and helping dry skin bought it for winter

많이추천하길래샀는데

Posted by 5744976624006370154 on Apr 20, 2012

로즈가품절이라서 알콜없는거 찾다요걸로주문했는데요 그냥냉장고어넣어놓고 듬뿍뿌려쓱쓱닦아내는용도로써요 토너라서 특별한무언가는기대할수없음 그냥일반토너써도상관없을거같네요

1 2 3