FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 247
Langues
Trier par

Ingredients seem really good

Publié par ChrisMic le juil. 06, 2010

Bought this for my husband who had continuous symptoms which mimic cold/flu that wouldn't go away. Turned out he is allergic to Vitamin C (the synthetic forms) which is what this product contains. So he has to stop taking it, thus we can't fully assess the efficacy of this product. Four stars 'coz the ingredients seem really good. I'll be taking it the next time I feel unwell, and we'll see how well it works. [A note on Vitamin C sensitivity (kindly forgive the lengthy story, but I feel it's important for people to know): My husband has had severe sneezing and runny nose all his life for as long as he can remember. We always thought Vitamin C would help, so he always took a lot of it (4-6gr.) daily, and yet his symptoms never went away. Then, for some reason he forgot his Vit. C regimen for one whole week, and then only he realized that his sneezing and runny nose was greatly reduced to almost nothing. I've heard a similar case before from a friend about her husband and daughter, but I thought she must've concluded wrongly, until I saw it myself on my husband. Sorry, I know I went off topic, but if any of you are taking daily Vit. C supplement and still have flu/cold symptoms that won't go away, try giving up Vit. C and see if you feel better. Thanks for reading.]

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

СУПЕР! ДЕЙСТВИТЕЛЬНО РАБОЧАЯ ФОРМУЛА. И БЕЗОПАСНО.

Publié par LASUNKA le janv. 29, 2016

Отличный состав, куча полезных трав. Раньше я брала Листья Оливы, Прополис, ПоД'Арко, Чеснок, Имбирь, Цинк отдельно. Тут ещё Эхинацея. Это все натуральные безопасные растения и вещества, помогающие организму быстро справиться с ОРЗ. Теперь все это богатство в одной банке, и ещё много других; составляющие взаимоусиливают друг друга. Капсул много, хватит надолго. Брали по акции в 950 рублей. Давала мужу при первых подозрениях на ОРЗ. Обычно хватало в течение 2-3-х дней. Пока не заболел, хотя много контактирует с людьми, а сейчас у нас в городе разгар эпидемии гриппа. В зависимости от состояния принимать от 1 до 6 капсул х 2 раза в день. Меня максимальная дозировка совсем не пугает, любой аптечный антибиотик хуже для организма... Если мой отзыв оказался вам полезен, нажмите пожалуйста YES, пусть поможет ещё кому-то.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

秋がくれば思い出す……

Publié par moleymorrison le oct. 03, 2013

アメリカ在住の友人から勧められて3年ほど愛用しています。季節の変わり目〜冬にかけてしょっちゅう風邪を引いていたのですが、これを飲み始めて確かにに風邪をひきにくくなった&ひいても重篤化しなくなりました。特に「まだ風邪かどうかもわからないけど、なんだか調子悪い」……という時に飲み始めると、その後あまり悪化せずに済みます。もちろん、罹ってしまってから飲んでも、回復までの手助けとなっているようです。最初に飲んでいたのはタブレットでしたが、成分の臭いがきつくて飲みにくかったので、最近はこのカプセルタイプを購入しています。

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

THIS WORKS FOR VIRAL INFECTIONS!!!

Publié par Reviewer3286239 le juil. 08, 2007

Conventional medicine tells us there's no help for us if we have a viral infection -- HOGWASH!! This formula is KILLER - viruses, bacterial infections, fungal infestations, even mycoplasmic invaders - it kills them ALL. I had a sudden onset kidney infection, and I took six of these capsules at the onset, and six more 4 hours later, and it was GONE. I continued with three capsules in the morning and three at night to make sure the infection didn't return, and at the end of three days, I was well and stayed that way. We use this formula for EVERY fever, ache, or pain, and it never fails to knock it out within one days time. Marvelous remedy that should be in every medicine cabinet, and as usual, iHerb's price is the BEST you will ever find. I promise you will not be sorry for ordering and using this excellent CURE ALL.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Незаменим при простуде

Publié par 4780859437188200473 le avr. 11, 2013

После того, как я заказала эти капсулы, я не выпила ни одной таблетки из аптеки. и простуда проходила через 2-3 дня.Самое главное - как только чувствую недомогание, а оно обычно начинается с носа, немедленно выпить 2 капсулы. Через 20 мин. нос дышит, ничего из него не льётся. Через несколько часов нос снова начинает течь, и снова повторить тоже самое. Через 2-3 дня простуды как не бывало. Но хочу предупредить- не пить на пустой желудок. Там такая термоядерная смесь, что раздражает слизистую. Короче, за год я раздала почти всю огромную банку родственникам и сослуживцам и к следующему зимнему сезоны обязательно закажу ещё.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Repeat Buyer

Publié par Reviewer3010895 le avr. 16, 2008

I've been taking wellness formula for over a year now. In the past, I only took it once I sensed I was coming down with something. Now, I take a daily regimen of 4/day. I have only been sick once in the past year. I believe because of the wellness formula the duration of my illness was drastically shortened.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Работающее средство от простуды!

Publié par Olga-T le janv. 11, 2014

При первых симптомах простуды принимала по 3 капсулы 3 раза в день. С инфекцией удавалось справиться за 2-3 дня. Никакие лекарства дополнительно не принимала. Давала заболевшей дочке (8 лет) по 2 капсулы 2 раза в день – в результате простуда прошла быстрее и без обычных осложнений (у нее аденоиды). Необходимо всегда иметь дома, буду покупать повторно. Если мой отзыв был полезен для Вас, нажмите "Yes". Здоровья Вам!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Fantastic

Publié par Reviewer1332862 le mai 06, 2008

Me and my whole family use this any time we feel like we are coming down with a cold or the flu. If taken immediately and then at regular intervals it heads off any further problem the majority of the time. We prefer this capsule formula over the tablet formula, simply due to this has no garlic taste to the capsules.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Better than Antibiotics Anyday!

Publié par Reviewer2356139 le nov. 01, 2006

We have been using this product for close to 3 years now and we can's say enough about it. We love it so much we now have our extended families using too. I used to have to take several courses of Antibiotics to kick lung or nasal infections and I can now kick them just with this product!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Effective Immune Booster

Publié par RubiesHealth le déc. 29, 2011

This capsule form is weaker than the tablet form but is easier to swallow. Just take more to get the same results. For imbalances like chesty cough and throat infections, my clients usually get well within a week with 4caps twice daily on the first day, and reduce one cap every day to taper off. It is not necessary to take this as daily maintenance unless during short episodes like traveling, where sleep deprivation and limitation of healthy options are expected. It is good to allow our immune system to show us ill symptoms when we abuse our lifestyle or diet. It is not natural not to fall ill at all.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 247

1 2 3 4 5