EUR

Not suitable for me

Posted by Reviewer2663196 on Apr 01, 2011

I had a big Hope for this cleanser. Very strange but it makes my skin dry. Cant use for face despite the fact that my skin is not so sensitive. I am very puzzled. May be just not suitable for me.

good for the price

Posted by Reviewer3033190 on Jan 14, 2011

I decided to try this out since my cream cleanser just didn't seem to be getting my skin clean enough. Since it said it was gentle, and the price was so good, I gave it a shot. If you have dry skin, this might not be for you. I have normal to dry skin and this leaves me feeling quite dry. However, it does get my makeup washed off including mascara. I'll probably be getting something else.

Takes off make up!

Posted by Reviewer2032361 on May 04, 2010

I like the pump and texture of this soap quite a bit. It really cleans well without over drying. I usually will not get any dirt on my witch hazel toner post face wash. It did not burn the eyes. The scent is like any unscented product. You get a lot for what you pay for. I may repurchase again if I don't find something I like better.

Just Okay

Posted by Reviewer2591726 on May 07, 2011

I used this product mostly as a face cleanser. I have sensitive, somewhat acne-prone skin, and this product did irritate my skin at all. This product was also good as a body wash. A little goes a long way. After 2 mos I still have plenty. The only drawback is it doesn't remove makeup very well.

Nothing special

Posted by 5589638773816600927 on Jun 01, 2015

I had high expectations from this to help prevent dermatitis from reoccurring. It didn't help. I use it on my face as well hoping that it can reduce my breakouts and it didn't as well. 3 stars for it's natural ingredients and fragrance free.

Perfect

Posted by zzzzzzzzzzzzz on Apr 12, 2016

It is: - big, - lasts long, - clean good, - natural, - practical dosing, - good price. I give it a lower star rate just because the bottle isn't very practical for traveling around. If this is helpful to you,please rate. Thank you.

Good but...

Posted by Reviewer1107614 on Feb 15, 2011

it's a little tough to rinse off.

not a fan of this

Posted by alicia1991 on Jan 28, 2013

It does cleanse the skin, but it seriously burns my eyes. I have tried much better cleansers that cleanse and don't hurt my eyes.

Still looking for a gentle cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on May 30, 2011

I have sensitive skin...most cleansers make my skin flake, even this one. I'm still on a search for the ultimate cleanser.

I like this but

Posted by Reviewer1038252 on Sep 01, 2009

I like the fact that it's supposed to be natural but it does dry my face a little bit.