EUR

Great Daily Cleanser for Normal to Combo Skin

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

Very good.i'm on my second bottle now. I also used it during a recent holiday, and it was very good for my combo skin. Does not dry-out and leaves your face with a very clean feeling. Really like the scent too.

3rd bottle so far

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 03, 2013

I've already used 3 bottles of this cleanser. Definitely not strong enough to remove all of your make-up but I like it as a mild foaming cleanser for everyday. Has a slightly sweet scent which I quite like as well.

Natural and non irritating

Posted by 5241285211926225447 on Apr 17, 2014

This is the second time I have purchased this product. I have very sensitive skin and get eczema and this does not bother me at all. Cleans thoroughly and removes makeup well. Also has no nasty hormone disrupting chemicals.

Super

Posted by naturalproductjunkie on Apr 21, 2015

I have a skin prone to imperfections Before using this product I could not do without a soft scrub facial cleanser to unclodge my pore every day and prevent my skin from black points With the Neutrogena I get the same result and it is not a scrub facial cleanser it's soft on my skin i love it so much

Not effective

Posted by 5246011350924248680 on Jan 31, 2016

Didn't like it at all, the cleaning is really weak...the skin feels dull after this cleanser...

With the very comfortable

Posted by 4973237433288371350 on Oct 26, 2013

The skin is very good, like, later will buy

Best cleanser here

Posted by SonyaGeorgieva on Mar 08, 2014

The cleanser is very gentle and with non harsh ingrediants. Just one smal think....have a frangrance. I will buy again and price is good.

Bueno

Posted by 5327391395851524315 on Jun 11, 2014

Buen limpiador, muy espumoso y no deja ninguna sensacion de sequetad. No contiene particulas abrasivas. Me gusta mucho para limpiarme la cara a diario.

Natural and gentle for acne skin

Posted by sophielu on Jul 10, 2014

I bought this after ready the paula begoun book n reviews. All ingredients are natural and safe and there are no drying irritating ingredient.

Good Cleanser

Posted by 4985223306366171521 on Aug 15, 2014

After i tried this product for 2 months..really change my skin complexion and help me with acne prone skin..my face not dry and itchy..just tap small amount and help u in whole face..

1 2 3 4