EUR

Love the smell

Posted by 4NEKOS on Jan 07, 2016

The smell is pleasant, not sure if it smells like apricot...more like peach, but the fragrance lasts for a while. The spray does not make a mist, but rather the oil squirts out, so I usually spray it on my hand then apply. I have never used a body oil before but I feel that it doesn't sufficiently moisturize the skin, so I'm giving it four stars. Perhaps it is good for not too dry seasons. I like to use this dry body oil in combination with Madre Labs Sweet Apricot body lotion. 香はピーチっぽい香ですが、とても好きで程よく香ます。オイルはミストのように出るのではなく、一か所の集中して出るため手のひらにスプレーしてからぬっています。真冬にはもしかしたら物足りないかもしれません。このメーカーのボディーローションと一緒に使っています。

Absolutely lovely!

Posted by 5440177540717838125 on Mar 05, 2017

The key word of the product is "pamper"! :) I feel like a goddess when I use those oils! It smells heavenly and I know it is good for me as those are absolutely natural without any suspicious ingredients. My husband also love the smells :) I bought also mango aroma, but I like this one better! I use them to my body after shower and on the ends of my hair so that the smell can stay with me longer. It stays for a couple of hours. I cannot evaluate the moisturizing affect of the oils though as I don't have problems with very dry skin. Anyway the product is really to pamper you and it worth 5 stars, I will try other aromas as well! :)

Great for humid summer weather

Posted by 5199803920198573145 on Jan 30, 2017

I religiously moisturise my body everytime I shower, this has pretty much replaced all my moisturisers. Great for after shower or even on dry skin. Scent is delicious and skin stays moisturised.

Amazing.

Posted by 5469161176344622723 on Jul 29, 2016

Perfect smell and the oil texture light on the skin.