Sea Tangle Noodle Company, Kelp Noodles, 12 oz (340 g)
Fait par Sea Tangle Noodle Company
- Loyalty credit equals 10% of the value of your last order with iHerb, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your last order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
This product is now in your Wish List.
Aperçu du produit
- Great for Salad
- Healthful, Delicious, Easy to Prepare, and Fun to Eat!
- A Raw Food
- Made with Mineral-Rich Sea Kelp
- Low in Carbs and Calories and Fat Free
- Free of All Allergens
- Ready to Eat
- Neutral Taste
Kelp Noodles are a sea vegetable in the form of an easy to eat noodle. Made of only kelp (a sea vegetable), sodium alginate (sodium salt extract from a brown seaweed), and water, Kelp Noodles are fat-free, gluten-free and very low in carbohydrates and calories. Their noodle form and neutral taste allow for a variety of uses including salads, stir-fries, hot broths, and casseroles while their healthful content provides a rich source of trace minerals including iodine, which kelp is well-known for. Their unique texture completes the package, making Kelp Noodles a one-of-a-kind healthful and tasty alternative to pasta and rice noodles. Best of all, no cooking is required. Just rinse and add the noodles to any dish and they are ready to eat!
Serving and Storage: Rinse in water before preparing. Cut the noodles to desired length. Store in water after opening.
Kelp Noodle Salad
Kelp Noodles, cut to desired length
Honey mustard salad dressing
Cucumber and carrot, sliced thinly
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Salt to taste.
Water, kelp, sodium alginate
Contains no preservatives
This product does not contain milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, fish, or shellfish.
Refrigerate after opening
Do not freeze or dry
|Serving Size: 4 Ounces|
|Servings Per Container: 3|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Commentaires des clients