Salba Smart Natural Products, Whole Seed, 16 oz (454 g) (Discontinued Item)
Fait par Salba Smart Natural Products
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Aperçu du produit
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Brand Salvia Hispanica
- Omega-3 ALA
- 3,603 mg Per 15 g Serving
- Dietary Food Supplement
- Certified Vegan, AVA-American Vegetarian Association
- Heart & Cardiovascular Health
- Joint Function & Mobility
- Digestion & Natural Detoxification
- Reduced Hunger Cravings
- Natural Energy
Live Life. The Salba Life!
Centuries ago, Aztec warriors sustained themselves during long journeys using only a handful of these mystical seeds.
Today, Salba is a clinically proven whole food discovery that leaves other "superfoods" in the dust. By simply adding this dynamic seed into the foods you already enjoy you can experience increased energy, digestive regularity, controlled food cravings, balanced blood sugar, a fortified immune system, increased joint mobility, quicker athletic recovery, and super-charged heart health.
- 8x More Omega-3s than Salmon
- 30% More Antioxidants than Blueberries
- 25% More Fiber than Flax Seed
Nutrition statements are based on gram-for-gram comparisons.
Most Popular Uses
- Add it to soups, salads, cereal, yogurt or oatmeal.
- Grind it in a coffee grinder for a smooth texture.
- Bake with it using 3 parts flour to 1 part Salba.
- Improvise and send us your receipt!
15-60 grams per day (2-8 Tbsp.). Salba can be added into almost any food. Salba's neutral flavor and moisture-retaining qualities will enhance the nutritional value without taking away from the experience of your favorite meals. Refrigerate after opening.
Salba (a proprietary Non-GMO variety of Salvia hispanica L) seed.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||42|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||<0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid)||3,603 mg|
|Omega-6 (linoleic acid)||952 mg||4:1 Ratio|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||25%|
|Soluble Fiber||1.1 g|
|Insoluble Fiber||4.9 g|
|Vitamin B1||0.01 mg||7%|
|Vitamin B3||1.2 mg||6%|
|Folate (Folic Acid)||10.5 mcg||3%|
|Essential Amino Acids|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
iHerb Commentaires des clients