FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 13
Langues
Trier par

Publié par Miracle-Worker le avr. 08, 2015

Любимые нашей собакой вкусняшки Zuke's, покупаем разные, она все любит. Отлично подходят для дрессировке и поощрения. В жж писала про вкусняшки с сайта с фото.

18歳の愛犬達のおやつに。

Publié par livingroom81 le mai 16, 2012

今年で19歳になるキャバリア達のおやつにアメリカの別ブランド商品を買っていましたが値段が高く、こちらをiHerbで見つけ早速注文。2cm四方で3mm厚位の大きさで、ピーナッツバターと書いてありますがプルーンのような甘酸っぱい香りです。粘度のあるほどよい堅さで喜んで食べます。初めてでしたがおなかの調子も全く問題なく、安心安全なものをということで愛犬の健康のためにリピしています。同ブランドのminiも買っていますが、日本向けはピーナツバター入りのこの2種のみ購入できるようです。

피넛 버터맛 170g

Publié par Reviewer1695183 le sept. 07, 2011

글루코사민과 콘드로이친 결합상품으로 영양제 라기 보다는 간식으로 인식 하는듯 체중에 따른 급여량이 있으므로 컷팅해서 급여하는중이며 급여후에 눈에 띌만한 변화는 없으나 보조제의 개념으로 꾸준히 급여중임 *^______^*

큰 알갱이 그럭저럭

Publié par Reviewer1821498 le août 14, 2013

알갱이가 큼 훈련용으로 사용하기 좀 많이 큼 . 한 두번은 먹일수 있을듯 , 짠 느낌이 있음

Merci pour votre commentaire !

My dogs simply love these treats! Great for their joint health too!

Publié par Reviewer1563311 le mars 24, 2011

Fantastic price for such a healthy and delicious bag of dog treats. My pups just love the taste. The ingredients are simply great. A generous amount of glucosamine in the formula as well. I stuff these into my pups' KONGs too. Health benefits in delicious treats. Hopefully this product will be available for a long time here at iherb :)

Great joint supplement

Publié par Reviewer2074128 le janv. 11, 2012

My dog loves these treats. Full disclosure: she is not a picky eater. But these have good ingredients and I am glad they contain glucosamine. Zuke's seems like a company that really cares about animals and all of their products are made in the USA.

Pet Store Manager

Publié par alloriginal le mai 23, 2013

I have been a successful manager of a major pet store for 15 years. I've had many years of experience dealing with dogs who are encountering joint problems (some breeds are, of course, predisposed to joint trouble). I've found Zuke's Hip Action to be a good solution. There is a serious dose of the active ingrediants; moreover, dogs just seem to love it! I would recommend starting early--perhaps incorporating a treat or two daily starting at age 2 instead of waiting for problems to occur. The price seems a bit high until you realize that only one or two per day contains an effective dose. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

MY SWEETIE

Publié par Reviewer1186427 le janv. 18, 2013

SHE LIKES THIS P.B. FLAVOR AS MUCH AS THE BEEF, IT SEEMS TO BE HELPING HER GET AROUND BETTER.

the best

Publié par Reviewer1907904 le mars 19, 2014

my dog loves those, they are the perfect treat, plus, no meat or anything so they don't smell disgusting at all!

My dog loves them!

Publié par 5456225778762572846 le avr. 11, 2014

A little big for my chihuahua, but she doesn't seem to mind. I wasn't expecting to be chewy.

1-10 d'un total de 13