FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 45
Langues
Trier par

+

Publié par mpitsun le juin 06, 2013

Пока не могу сказать, помогают или нет - кормлю всего пару дней. Но даже мой 11-летний привередливый кот, который вечно отказывается от любых витаминок, ест эти таблеточки с удовольствием. А котята вообще рады были бы за раз всю пачку скушать. В составе ничего особо страшного не увидела, как, например, в наших российских витаминках, да и цена радует. Обязательно закажу еще несколько штучек в следующий раз

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Cat's more agile

Publié par Reviewer1663253 le avr. 11, 2011

I have been giving this to my 2 middle aged cats over the past 2 weeks and have noticed a marked improvement in their ability to jump up onto the bed, gate, etc. They had both got to a stage where they were pulling themselves onto the furniture with great difficulty but are now able to jump up without difficulty. I will be ordering this regularly now.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Maine Coone Howls for These Treats

Publié par Reviewer1797022 le août 02, 2011

It is like he knows they ease his achy old hips - our Main Coone verbally begs for his treats before he starts off his day each morning - these treats seem to really help his old achy joints and I am very glad to have found these through iHerb. Every item we have purchased from iHerb is a quality product, including this one.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Amazing

Publié par Reviewer1920504 le mai 13, 2012

For the last year my senior cat (16 yo and counting) couldn't even jump on the bad. It was hard to see the fear in his eyes each time he approached a furniture. Usually I'm suspicious about products with a dog's name or image but I liked the reviews and felt so bad for my cat. The ingredients are of high quality. The taste is very good (so says my little spoiled one) and it's soft. After two weeks my cat started to jump high. After a month I started to see bluer splashes... Ever since he is like at least 10 years younger and much happier. Jumping high, distance and racing the wind are now daily routines. Oh, be still my hurt :-)

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

помогает

Publié par 4884634626299500617 le nov. 08, 2013

Кот исключительно домашний и толстый. Пропили упаковку вместе с витаминами Pet Naturals of Vermont, Daily Best for Cats. Кот стал меньше есть и сбросил вес. Улучшились анализы (он сердечник у нас). Стал бегать за игрушками и запрыгивать на подоконник. Думаю, что это связано и приемом этих препаратов.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

кот лопает

Publié par YormanElena le juil. 15, 2014

запах правда у них специфический,но котику уж больно нравятся, хотя он у меня слишком избалованный и привередливый в еде. у нас очень крупный котяка даю по 3 штучки. стал и правда заметно активнее,даже достал все свои старые игрушки,хотя обычно только ел и спал. советовать такие вещи нет смысла,кому то идут-кому то нет, но я точно буду еще покупать! кстати, наш кот гастритчик, и от некоторых витаминов его тошнит - с этими проблем никаких не было!(что для меня тоже показатель)

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Хорошая и нужная добавка для здоровья взрослых кошек!

Publié par summerFox le oct. 10, 2014

Это полезная и натуральная добавка для кошек, в состав которой входят витамины, глюкозамин 50 мг и хондроитин 15 мг. Последние добавки очень важны для скелета,суставов и подвижности животных,ведь усатые друзья тоже стареют. Кот ест эти вкусняшки через раз по настроению. А кошка,которой 13 лет, уплетает эти штуки на ура, хотя к витаминам из зоомагазина она ни разу не притронулась за всю жизнь, никогда витамины не ела и не любила. Даем по 2 штуки в день и точно будем повторять покупку. Хорошая добавка для сбалансированного питания ваших питомцев, особенно пожилого возраста. Моя кошка рекомендует!))

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

My very picky cat...

Publié par Jennie le sept. 24, 2011

...gobbles these up! Great price too!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Good product

Publié par Reviewer2928529 le janv. 13, 2013

My cat likes it. The price is fine.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Brilliant product and great value

Publié par 4911457616886709686 le mars 12, 2014

I have a Scottish fold with congenital joint problems. So even though he's young, he needs to take glucosamine for life. I used to sprinkle powder on his dry food, but sometimes he would avoid eating it and leave it in the bowl; then luckily I discovered these treats. Firstly my cat LOVES them! They're really small, soft and chewy and smell great! Also, the bag is huge and contains about 100 to 150 treats (too many to count, sorry); great value for the price! At first I gave my cat 2 a day, as I've read you should do 4-6 weeks double dose at first to build up the joints. Now I'm at 1 at day maintenance dose, so each bag will last a long time. Glucosamine takes 4-6 weeks to work, so be patient; I've seen a noticeable change in my cats jumping ability! Do hope they never stop making these, as I plan to buy them from iherb forever.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 45

1 2 3 4 5