FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 60
Langues
Trier par

Helps Rebuild Joints/Cartilage

Publié par Reviewer3064760 le oct. 19, 2007

I've been using this now for over 10 years. Has strengthed all my joints, my back, even cartilage of ears/nose. Keep in stock please!!!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

WOW!!!

Publié par Reviewer1592387 le sept. 10, 2009

I cannot say enough about this product... I have been using it for over six months now, and the difference in my hair, skin and nails hase been awesome, I just reordered a 12 month supply as I doubt I will ever stop taking it now. The results have been amazing.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

worked for me

Publié par Reviewer2664178 le avr. 25, 2010

I was having terrible ankle pain with walking, told it was degenerative and nothing could really be done except wait until it was "really" bad and have ankle replacement. No way! I started taking Twinlab and Jarrow Type II Collagen (didn't know which was better) 1 pill each twice a day, and within a couple of weeks it started improving. 4 months later I have hardly any pain, even when I go dancing.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Great Relief from Stiffness

Publié par Reviewer3107735 le janv. 09, 2012

In August 2011, I had an accident where I was thrown from a ladder by a tree branch that broke off before expected. I flew backwards about 25 feet and ended up with three vertebra fractures. I was fortunate NOT to have to have surgery, but did have a back brace for a few weeks. About 5 weeks after the injuries had occurred, I returned to my construction job but was very stiff all the time. This went on until December 2011. Then I heard about Collagen from Twin Lab. Within a week of starting to use it, my stiffness went away about 80%. It's now early January 2012 and my back stiffness is a thing of the past. I'm not sure how long I'll need it, but I can say for now I have my life back completely. I'm really impressed since I had tried other herbal remedies and nothing else was close to doing what the Collagen Type II has done.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

cartilage re growth

Publié par Reviewer1367938 le avr. 19, 2011

I have used this product before and by exrays have proven that the cartilage in my joints has regorown

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

knees are happy

Publié par Reviewer3051410 le févr. 07, 2010

can't live without this.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Collagen Type11

Publié par Reviewer2994384 le sept. 27, 2010

On advice of a health professional I ordered a 3 month supply of Collagen Type 11 and have now been taking 6 a day for just over 3 weeks with the aim of rebuilding damaged and worn knee cartilage. After only 3 weeks I am in much less pain and have been able to walk further without pain than for a long time. I have replacement knee surgery booked for the 9th of November having already had one knee replaced 10 years ago. I am hoping that using Collagen Type 11 will stall this surgery and even maybe for good.Wish I had been aware of this much earlier in life.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

коллаген 2 типа

Publié par GreenLight le juil. 08, 2014

У меня межпозвоночная грыжа в двух местах, при небольших нагрузках всегда чувствовал боли. Сейчас принимаю уже третью банку этого коллагена по одной капсуле в день. Ничего сверх необычного не случилось, но положительный эффект ощутим. Это хороший качественный коллаген 2 типа с гиалуроновой кислотой и хондроитином. Если мой отзыв был Вам полезен, пожалуйста, нажмите внизу "YES", а также зайдите в мой профиль, нажав вверху GreenLight синего цвета, и прочитайте мои отзывы о других продуктах приобретённых мною на iHerb. Спасибо Вам большое.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Небольшие улучшения в суставах

Publié par 5358903147295442206 le juil. 30, 2014

Этот коллаген в сочетании с I и III типом от Doctor's best немного уменьшил боль в коленях, и улучшил состояние ногтей, это, правда, ненадолго. Но от Neocella вообще результата не было, так что, из трех опробованных - этот дал лучший результат. Но чудес не ждите..

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Для отца покупала

Publié par 5407927055981508671 le févr. 01, 2014

У отца грыжа межпозвоночная и для профилактики рецедива купила ему. Пропил банку и сорвал спину из-за тяжести. Спина быстро прошла, по сравнению с прошлыми разами. Надо еще ему заказать

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 60

1 2 3 4 5