FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 37
Langues
Trier par

Leaky capsules

Publié par Reviewer1869167 le févr. 15, 2009

Poor manufacturing of this product. Many of the capsules leaked.

Home Free !!!

Publié par Reviewer1411888 le mai 26, 2011

By September of 1995 4 Angioplasty were implanted in my Heart, in 5 momth. Quite a shock to my system & pocketbook! Never been sick in my life. A friend sent me the iHerb address and it's encyclopidea of information. I am totally drug free since spring of 1996 thank's to the information available here, plus reading all the "Side Affect's" noted on the prescription drugs. Now I am taking only Krill Essentials Cardio Oil Softgells, Co Enzime Q10 & L-Carnitine Fumarate. You just have to take the time & educate yourself and then decide what is best for you. Dr.'s are of NO help, they just want to push drugs. iHerb's products are the best in quality & prize. I can highly recomment them. I am greatful to iHerb for giving me the opertunity to live drug free & save money.

Krill oil

Publié par Reviewer1042535 le févr. 04, 2008

I've been using krill oil for a few years now and I rate it very highly as an anti oxident and omega 3 suppliment. It's heavy metal free which is a huge bonus in this day and age.

Packaging

Publié par Reviewer1070082 le oct. 17, 2007

This is the second time I have received a bottle with capsules broken and the oil on all the other caps.

The good oil

Publié par Reviewer2772891 le juin 20, 2009

I take this every day along with my fish oil and cod liver oil so I won't get sick. My father died from a heart attack at age 51 -- I am 67 no sign of any heart problems thanks to Krill oil, 50/50 DHA/EPA fish oil, and cod liver oil. I would tell everyone to take these every day.

Krill Oil

Publié par Reviewer1601286 le janv. 06, 2011

Great for lowering my cholesterol levels. No reflux after-effects. If the smell from opening the bottle is not to your liking keep it in the refrigerator.

First time use

Publié par Reviewer3174812 le févr. 09, 2011

the Krill oil has a very pungent smell which makes it hard to swallow, especially for a vegetarian.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Couldn't continue it long enough to see if it was effective

Publié par Reviewer1540214 le juil. 28, 2010

Better that regular fish oil tabs but I still end up tasting it for several hours.

TOO DISAPPOINTED

Publié par Reviewer2536054 le sept. 20, 2008

May not suitable to me...i got serious skin allergy after taking it for a week time, so disappointed I cannot take this.

Krill oil

Publié par Reviewer1574418 le janv. 23, 2007

Great product. In addition to Omega 3s, has 100% RDA of B6, B12, and Niacin. Have heard that it helps in treatment of OCD

1-10 d'un total de 37