FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 36
Langues
Trier par

thompson, Turmeric Curcumin, 300 mg.

Publié par Reviewer1326730 le mai 10, 2009

I used a good product initially, then the company stopped producing it. Then I bought the tumeric from the health food store and noticed it did not work as well. The Thompson Tumeric, which I used as an anti-inflammatory has been great. Clearly a top quality product. Thanks.

Tumeric

Publié par Reviewer2026598 le nov. 11, 2011

Love using this product! I used to have a lot of pain from joints and swollen hands and used Advil to help with the pain and inflamation. Now I just use tumeric and feel great!

Great product!

Publié par sweetheart le mai 17, 2013

I use this for headache: a few capsules is enough. It's also a great supplement for those with chronic inflammation.

good buy

Publié par Reviewer1058619 le févr. 08, 2011

Effective for inflammation. Take with food, it can give you heartburn if you have a sensitive stomach.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

I was very happy to find this.

Publié par Reviewer2437163 le févr. 09, 2011

I use it with ginger root capsules to help ease pain and inflammation of arthritis without ibuprofen or acetaminophen. Reasonably priced.

Good product

Publié par Reviewer1128885 le août 14, 2012

I have been using Tumeric on the advice of my holistic health practitioner for my dog who has degenerative disk disease, arthritis and a genetic skin condition. It seems to work as well as the expensive organic powder I was originally buying for him. He does not need any NSAID drugs as long as he gets his homeopathic supplements and his tumeric. Great price too!

It works

Publié par Reviewer2182770 le avr. 28, 2010

I was using other brands, but Thompson works as well as others, and it's cheaper.

Working good

Publié par Reviewer1377853 le avr. 25, 2010

I have a nero problem and trying to see if the tumeric will help as an antiinflamatory. I am finally starting to see the pain level in my legs drop.

Thompson Tumeric

Publié par Reviewer2582124 le avr. 05, 2011

We use this for a number of reasons and have found it to be well tolerated in the gut, even in the children

Куркумин

Publié par Anesthesia le oct. 01, 2015

Со слов мамы, в первые 2 недели приёма появилась бодрость, которая потом постепенно ушла. Боль в суставах немного снижает, но не снимает её до конца.

1-10 d'un total de 36