FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 22
Langues
Trier par

THIS PRODUCT REALLY WORKS!!!

Publié par Reviewer1549019 le juin 28, 2012

We tried quite a few different products but none brought my husband's level up. His levels always stayed low. With this product, his vitamin D3 level is 132! This is the ONLY thing that worked for him. Hallelujah!

Love it!

Publié par Reviewer3100938 le juin 24, 2011

I know it works - I have had my blood tested both before and after. Also someone told me another product upset their stomach but this one never will. It is just a microscopic sublingual that dissolves in no time - easy-peasy!

Easy to take

Publié par Reviewer1245181 le mars 10, 2013

I switched to Superior Source because I wanted the mirolingual formula. After taking Superior Source 5K IU Vit D3 for a while, blood test showed that my vit D level is remaining stable at a good high level.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

The tablets poorly hold together

Publié par 4771196501841825363 le mai 09, 2013

Just received two packs of these and I have to say I am a little disappointed. The tablets poorly hold together and have a tendency to turn into dust. I also fail to understand how a fat soluble vitamin can go directly into the bloodstream and be absorbed without any dietary fat. .

good company

Publié par Reviewer2660288 le sept. 30, 2011

for those that cannot utilize fats, this is the only form of D3 that will break down and be used by the body.

Excellent

Publié par Reviewer2377709 le févr. 22, 2012

I have found this product to be easy to take, and better assimilated for health than some other products I have tried. Well done Superior Source!!

Excellent

Publié par Reviewer1148576 le sept. 14, 2013

Love these microlinguals, so easy to take a high dose of D3. I also take the methyl B12 microlingual.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

seems to help with sleep....

Publié par Reviewer1983035 le sept. 04, 2014

if taken at night.

I trust this D3

Publié par DesertLiving le déc. 26, 2014

I have had very low d3 levels and have had cancer in past years. This is the only d3 I take daily, along with K2 by life Extension. Superior Source works and my D3 levels have gone from 20 to 65-68 on quarterly bloodwork tests. It takes a couple months if you are depleted, but I even have less body aches and feel better knowing my d3 lvls are in normal range now.

Microlingual vitamin d3

Publié par Reviewer2408320 le avr. 17, 2011

This product is what all vitamins and herbs should be.I like fact that it dissovles instantly and goes right into your blood stream.

1-10 d'un total de 22