FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 46
Langues
Trier par

very effective, incredible value

Publié par Reviewer1859641 le janv. 16, 2012

By far the best value for I've found for this, with nearly twice as much gymnemic acid per penny as the next best deal (also from Source Naturals). Living up to the "Ultra Potency" name (which curiously isn't included in the catalog heading at iHerb), it not only has the most gymnema extract per tablet, but the extract is high-concentration, with 75% gymnemic acid. I can vouch that gymnema dramatically helps in managing blood sugar. I know this because I'd been trying to go without it temporarily, and am feeling the difference. As of the time I am posting, this has been out-of-stock at iHerb for at least a month-and-a-half. I tend to be frugal, and wanted to see if I could wait it out. I can't wait anymore. The product I'm ordering instead costs two-and-a-half times more per mg of gymnemic acid, which is disappointing. iHerb is usually very good with replenishing its stock, so I hope that this hasn't been discontinued.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Helps pancreatic beta cells

Publié par Reviewer2017626 le juin 13, 2010

Source Naturals Gymnema Sylvestra works the best out of the gymnema sylvestra supplements I have tried. After nine months of taking this formula, along with banaba, cinnamon, a multi-vitamin and fish/flax oils, moving around more, and eating a low-fat diet of fish, egg whites, and non-starchy vegetables my blood sugar is normal (previously my average blood sugar was 345). I also take Jarrow Adrenal Optimizer.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Helps blood sugar stability

Publié par Reviewer2030676 le févr. 08, 2012

This product is an integral part of my diabetes management program. I take this, chromium & alpha lipoic acid. I have blood sugar in truly normal range, 70-90 almost all the time. I have noticed my body is able to handle a healthy amount of natural carbohydrates thanks to gymnema, even if I skip a few days.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

I don't want any more sweets

Publié par Reviewer1395979 le mars 23, 2011

This works great. Appetite decreases and cravings for sweets dissappear. Forgot to take for 2 days and notice thoughts of food starting to take "hold" as before. All in all, it helps you to eat sensibly - not taking all your appetite away so that you end uop eating a lot later, but giving you control over cravings and desire for junk food

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

痩せる

Publié par 4676870390784254087 le avr. 19, 2014

某国内サプリメーカーのものを服用してましたが、こちらの方が安いし糖質のブロックを実感できます。私の場合食前の1錠で充分すぎる効果です。粒が大きめですが、まぁなんとか飲めちゃいます。

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

良いかも!

Publié par cheesecheese le oct. 10, 2014

普段1万円くらいのギムネマを飲んでいますが、コレ、ほぼ同じような効果を感じました。 これからはコッチにします。

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

2個目

Publié par 4676081325445103672 le mai 03, 2016

iherbでの購入は初めででしたが、飲むのは2個目です。ihrebのほうがかなりお安くなるので、これからはiherbで購入したいと思います。 カーボブロッカーと一緒に使っています。最初はカーボブロッカーだけでしたが、甘いものをどうしても食べたくなる時があるので、炭水化物だけでなく甘いものにも効果のあるギムネマを併用することにしました。 40代半ばなので、これを飲んで摂取カロリーを減らせば即痩せるということはありませんが、1か月使っていて少なくとも甘いものをかなり食べた時でも、体重が増えることはありませんでした。これとカーボブロッカーを食事制限に併用しつつ運動を始めたところ、10日で1キロ落ちました。無茶なダイエットはしたくないので、極端な食事制限はしていません。ただ、どうしても甘いものが食べたい、という時があり、そういう時にはとても役に立ってくれています。

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

もう直ぐ使い切ります

Publié par 5747985068613491158 le déc. 30, 2016

炭水化物を摂取する際は絶対に飲んでます。 毎日キトサンと合わせて飲んでいて、糖質をもりだくさん食べる時は多めに飲んだりしました。 ネットで検索した時に副作用もなさそうだったので自己責任で実施しました。 糖質制限してたので、糖質をとるのか不安だったのですが、ギムネマとキトサン摂取で体重増加はありませんでした。むしろ少し落ちて安定してるくらいかな? 食べたいけど太りたくないー!っていう人はいいかもしれないです。 ちなみにカプセルのギムネマも試してみたんですが、 こちらのがすぐ溶ける感じがするのと、ギムネマの濃さというんでしょうか…よく読んだら高かったので、こちらをリピ予定です!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

良いです。

Publié par 5361121141548339465 le janv. 13, 2017

独特の草の匂いです。飲んでしまえば匂いが上がって来ることも無いです。 逆流性食道炎なのですが、これと胃薬を飲んでから甘い物を食べると、 胃薬だけの時よりも逆流する確率が減りました。 甘味を感じなくなることは今のところありません。

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Для лечения диабета

Publié par 5660846036144591428 le oct. 27, 2012

Взела для лечения диабета. т.к востанавливает пожелудочную железу и уменьшает сахар в крови. Капсулы средние, очень горькие, нужно сразу запевать водой.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 46

1 2 3 4 5