FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 44
Langues
Trier par

Works well, but . . . . .

Publié par Reviewer2072957 le févr. 26, 2008

Would've rated it higher because in the pain-cessation category it works really well. However, I get stabbing digestive pains from it and nausea. I am trying a reduced dose and so far, not more than a twinge once in a while. Love the packaging.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

A Natural Antidepressant

Publié par Reviewer1561464 le janv. 26, 2007

This product works! And it works the same day--no need to wait weeks for the blood levels to increase. It is the best mood balancer out there. And now the vet has given it to my dogs to heal their liver problems.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Wow, that was fast

Publié par Reviewer2745898 le avr. 02, 2008

I tried St. John's Wort for about five weeks to no avail. I've had no stomach upset or anxiety or any other negative side effects. What I can tell you this this stuff works fast to alleviate depression. Five days ago I was ready to call my doctor to ask for an rx. Today, I am impatiently awaiting my shipment of Source Naturals SAMe and disappointed that I have to pay retail in order to keep up my daily dosing. (Sorry Whole Foods--I love your store, but you are way overcharging for supplements.) I am also very much looking forward to getting my dose up to the 1600 mgs for depression. I envision feeling normal again! I trust the Source Naturals brand, and I love iherb for its value and good customer service. Fantastic stuff.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

sam-e unbeliveable

Publié par Reviewer2417295 le nov. 03, 2008

i having just recently tryed sam-e and the effects were brillant for me,my anxiety and mild depression have dissapeared,i am in exellent form,i would highly recommend this product.ken [dublin ireland]

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Works well; only 1 prob

Publié par Reviewer1014818 le janv. 08, 2008

I have had a good experience from Source Naturals SAMe overall. I use for anxiety, and I can really tell when I miss a dose. I also read that after you've taken it for a while, it can build up in your system so that you don't have to take as high of a dose. (and they recommend taking vitamin b complex with; helps you to absorb and prevent homocysteine levels from getting too high) And I've noticed better results from the Source Naturals brand than whatever brand I picked up at my local WM when I first decided to try SAMe. The only problem I've had was in one package I guess there was a hole in a few of the blister packs (I didn't see any hole though) because about three or four of the pills were all melted looking when I opened their blister compartment. I've bought at least 4 or 5 packages and this only happened in one.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Гептрал

Publié par PIONER le déc. 29, 2016

Пробовал такой препарат от другого производителя в той же дозировке (читайте отзыв на моей странице). Этот взял для сравнения. Действует мягче, меньше побочек. Можно наверное сказать, что слабее, а может просто препарат более чистый и действует не так жёстко...С задачей справляется, т.к. гептрал самый сильный гепатопротектор, а не просто желчегонное или спазмалитическое средство "для печени"! Я использую для поддержки печени в программах детоксикации, противовирусных и противогрибковых протоколах - для смягчения эффекта аутоинтоксикации организма в дозе 50мг утром натощак и 50мг вечером или на ночь или даже ночью. Препарат также улучшает настроение, помогает преодолевать тяжёлые моменты в лечении. Может вызывать побочки при неразумном потреблении - тошнота, бессонница, изменение сознания и т.д. Всё это обусловлено тем, что препарат затрагивает метаболизм серотонина, а с ним, как известно, шутки плохи) Также может при длительном применении поднять уровень гомоцистеина и креатинина. Очень жаль что на сайте этот препарат продают только компании из разряда "дёшево и сердито". Возможно САМе от лидеров технологий был бы более "чистый и мягкий", но почему то они его не выпускают...возможно потому, что он не такой уж "натуральный" и безвредный...

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

effective mood brightener

Publié par Reviewer2539087 le oct. 13, 2007

i find improvement in mood after just a few days, usually at about 800mg daily dosage.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

SAMe 200mg

Publié par Reviewer2609620 le nov. 26, 2008

Good price, these seem equally effective (or better!) than much more expensive SAMe I have purchased. Hermetic packaging is great.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

The best deal at this time

Publié par Reviewer2844092 le mai 06, 2008

SAM-E gets cheaper all the time, so it pays to look around once in a while. Right now this is the best deal available.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Source Naturals, SAMe, 200 mg

Publié par Reviewer2917759 le avr. 08, 2008

I've only been using it for a short time and need to use it a bit longer to fully determine its effectiveness. 400 mg. has helped a bit with the sleep problems I've been having but you have to take it on an empty stomach and that isn't always easy because of when I eat dinner (and taking it earlier in the days makes me drowsy).

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 44

1 2 3 4 5