FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 37
Langues
Trier par

Wrong supplement facts on iHerb

Publié par 4982675228392196111 le oct. 27, 2015

The composition label on iHerb is different to the one you receive on the product. For example, iHerb lists the Astaxanthin dosage at 1.5mg, but on the product it's actually 480mcg. A threefold difference... And it was the only reason I chose this brand to begin with. All of the rest of the amounts are wrong too, the real amounts: Phospholipids: 380mg omega-3 fatty acids, total: 250mg Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA): 120mg Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): 70mg Very disappointing.

Good brand of krill oil

Publié par Reviewer2903784 le juil. 15, 2010

This brand seems good value, and krill oil seems to have advantages over fish oil (phospholipid content in particular as well as the sustainability of the process). However I'm not yet convinced that EPA/DHA are better to take than their parent oil, Alpha-linolenic-acid, which is an essential fatty acid (found, for example in Flax oil) and from which the body can make EPA and DHA. The jury is out on this one.

Source Naturals Krill Oil

Publié par Reviewer1500382 le juil. 20, 2010

I'm very happy with this product. Unlike other brands I've tried, there is no fishy smell.

great product

Publié par Reviewer1571676 le sept. 05, 2010

Have used krill since 2001. Swear by it re: cognitive symptoms related to past toxic exposures.

Great and no odor

Publié par Reviewer2143597 le déc. 11, 2010

I am soo much happier with this then with the fish oil capsules I used to take. This has absolutely no fish odor, which is a big bonus for me.

kill oil

Publié par 4936564257935138277 le févr. 11, 2016

Totally wrong facts, I bought many time in this products. Recently I discovered the content showing 480mcg instead of 1.5mg (=1500mcg). I'm very disappointed this trick to the consumers.

Perfect

Publié par Reviewer3106354 le févr. 04, 2011

Well it was prescribed for me to maintain my Triglicyride levels, and it was perfect, My mother took it for joint pain, it was great as well

Krill Krill

Publié par JazzyUmmS le mai 29, 2012

I was looking for a fish oil, the best. Was confused because there are so many brands out there. So I went with the brand I trusted the most. This brand seems a great value as well, and krill oil seems to have advantages over fish oil (phospholipid content in particular as well as the sustainability of the process). However I'm not yet convinced that EPA/DHA are better to take than their parent oil, Alpha-linolenic-acid, which is an essential fatty acid (found, for example in Flax oil) and from which the body can make EPA and DHA. In fact, If I could have taken ground flax seed I may not have taken this at all. You choose and P2 friendly!!

The Good Oil

Publié par Giordie le févr. 23, 2012

Nice easy to take softgels I really love krill Oil helps painful joints.

No taste at all

Publié par Reviewer2865284 le mars 28, 2012

Not sure if the overall value is better than the omega 3 capsules.

1-10 d'un total de 37