FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 86
Langues
Trier par

I was skeptical, but it truly works

Publié par Reviewer2607859 le déc. 30, 2013

I ordered this from iherb after reading the other reviews. I, like others, have noticed a drastic difference within only 2 weeks of taking it. My skin on my face is less sallow and the skin under my eyes (crepey and dry now for the last year or so without any help from any of my topical products or by taking vitamin E, etc.), is much fuller and looks like it did a few years ago. I'm not sure if the improvement will stay as it is or continue to get better..that would be great. Either way I will definitely keep ordering this product despite the price because it makes such a huge difference.

한달 먹은 후기

Publié par 5621628243686191098 le nov. 01, 2015

일단 제가 먹는 영양제가 종합비타민+비타민C+비타민E+코큐텐+엘시스테인+콜라겐부스터 이렇게 먹고 있습니다. 콜라겐부스터랑 엘시스테인은 오전,오후 2번씩 먹구요 제 피부는 20년을 여드름으로 고생한 피부예요 모공도 넓고 여드름도 많은 진짜.. 여드름피부의 끝판왕??? 여드름은 이제 너무 나서 뭐 될대로 되라 하는 경지에 올랐습니다 슬슬 기미가 올라오길래 아이허브에서 저렇게 구입해서 먹은거구요 처음 먹었을땐 1~2주 여드름이 더 많이 나더군요 특히 턱밑에,왕여드름들 대박 모든 종합영양제를 끊어야 하나 고민에 빠졌었는데 약값이 아까워서계속 먹었습니다. 그리고 지금은 얼굴이 촉촉해 졌어요! 기미는 별로 효과를 못본거 같은데 일단 얼굴이 깨끗해 졌어요 부들부들 해졌다고 해야하나? 요즘 밤늦게 자는일이 많은데 밤늦게 자면 피부가 뒤집어 지거든요 근데 요즘엔 그런일도 없네요. 턱밑 목이나 가슴 등 여드름은 계속 나긴 하는데 크기도 작아지고 처음보단 덜 합니다. 재구매 하려고 다시 아이허브 들어온겁니다. 중요한건 모든약을 정말 열심히 먹었어요 하루 이틀 어쩔수 없이 빼먹은적은 있지만 정말 매일매일 챙겨 먹었습니다. 저 영양제 중에 뭐가 효과를 본건지 모르겠지만 일단 저렇게 다시 구매하려고 들어왔어요! ㅎㅎ 제 후기가 다른님들께 도움이 되길 바랍니다!

Good results

Publié par eathealthy le juin 29, 2013

This is a great combination product of the resveratrol and collagen together. It does give positive results although I have only used one bottle. Due to cost I don't think will re-order at this time though. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

It works great!

Publié par Reviewer2801716 le sept. 19, 2012

I was noticing a loss of elasticity in my skin so I tried using a collagen pill. I love that this is organic and has Resveratrol and Hyaluronic Acid as well. Combined with the collagen, this is what really makes this formula work. If using this as anti- aging, I strongly recommend using a hyaluronic serum and a collagen cream on your face as well as the pill. In combination it really works. I work out 6x per week and everyone has noticed that I look more youthful. I can feel better elasticity and fullness in my face as well as the rest of my body.

good for my skin

Publié par Reviewer1421766 le oct. 05, 2011

its been 3weeks since i started using this product, and i notice that my fine lines somehow became less obvious and what i like about the product is that i feel it helps to firm up my breast. My husband did notice it though :)

Pure Amazingness!

Publié par Reviewer2858506 le juil. 24, 2012

Within one week I noticed that all these tiny wrinkles around me eyes had been dramatically reduced. I have gone though one bottle in about a month now and wow!! What a difference it has made. I tested this product for beauty purposes (my wedding is next week!) and I am very happy with the outcome. I also have not been feeling as fatigued as I usually do in the late afternoon/ evening time. This product and this brand comes with my highest recommendation. Love that it is organic!

좋아요

Publié par Reviewer2594742 le juil. 17, 2012

피부톤도 좋아지고 주름도 없어진 것 같아요

효과 좋네요.

Publié par 2407mine le oct. 09, 2014

네오셀 콜라겐은 오래 먹어야 효과가 나타나는데 요 제품은 일주일만 먹어도 효과가 나타나네요.

Works!

Publié par Reviewer1763080 le sept. 21, 2013

My face no longer looks hollow. My skin is smoother too. This is a good product.

Excellent Product!

Publié par Reviewer2380291 le juin 25, 2011

Its my first time taking collagen products and glad that I have found Reserveage. I have started taking Reservage Collagen Booster for 3 weeks and the results are amazing.. Actually my friends have notice the change after my 3rd day of consumption. I took 2 capsule daily. My face is no longer as dull as before, and the lines are less visible. Simply love this product so much.

1-10 d'un total de 86