FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-8 d'un total de 8
Langues
Trier par

Great Success!

Publié par Reviewer2699919 le déc. 20, 2010

My 10 year old mastiff has been suffering from pain due to arthritis and after taking the supplement, has been able to reduce his consumption of pain meds significantly. He is sleeping better and able to get up and move w/o that morning groan.

AWESOME!

Publié par Reviewer1426298 le mai 02, 2012

My dog was having hip issue and really having a problem walking sitting he was just in pain all the time. I have been giving him this tablet everyday and he has been running around! It been wonderful!

K.T.M

Publié par Reviewer2440835 le août 27, 2013

My dog is old,because I give to him every morning this tablet, I think it is very good to him,and I will give to him forever.(sorry my English not to good,I'm from Hungary)

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Australian customers - do not order.

Publié par Reviewer2704269 le juil. 11, 2011

Based on the reviews I was looking forward to receiving this product for my GSD. Unfortunately it was detained by Australian Quarantine. They did however say that a manufacturer's declaration may allow it entry depending on the content percentages. Unfortunately Renew Life was non responsive. Iherb gladly accepted having the entire shipment returned and were helpful in the matter. (Couldn't give it zero stars).

woof

Publié par Reviewer2854041 le sept. 03, 2014

My dogs love these

まずまず

Publié par Reviewer1824452 le mars 19, 2012

以前は違う物を購入していましたが、薬事法にかかるのか、日本で買えなくなったのでこちらのものにかえました。 老犬ですが、これを飲ませているので、今のところ自力で 歩いて散歩できています。

K Schrader

Publié par Reviewer2843380 le janv. 30, 2009

Ive been giving this tablet to my Westie for a month now and don't see much difference in her joints. I won't give up yet though.

See no change

Publié par Reviewer3311622 le sept. 06, 2012

I have been giving this to my Border Collie/Husky mix for about 2 weeks and see no change. I have to continue giving him the meds from the vet.

1-8 d'un total de 8