FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 48
Langues
Trier par

Good

Publié par Reviewer2255839 le juil. 30, 2013

I believe this is a very good salt. It is always difficult to tell for sure with this kind of product whether it is truly what it says. But if it is unrefined and has it's full compliment of minerals still intact that is what I am looking for. I certainly don't have any negative reactions to using it and I use a lot of it. Which I certainly wouldn't do if it was your typical toxic table salt that has been demineralised and usually has toxic aluminium added as well. this is a great alternative and a way better price than I can buy locally.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

The very best

Publié par Reviewer3050558 le juin 20, 2013

Love this salt. My favorite. Wonderful. Good for everything, including my adrenals. And in this desert heat, it's absolutely essential.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

High Quality

Publié par MagicMan le août 14, 2012

This is an excellent salt.I have used this salt and Himalayan salt.I have even mixed the two together , they are both excellent.But I do beleive taste wise this is the best , using them both together really energizes me.Since I have started using them about 3 months now my blood pressure is excellent hardly never needing any blood pressure medicine any more.But once again I have no bad words at all about Himalayan because i really like mixing them together half and half for synergistic effects...

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

great sea salt!

Publié par Ksenechka le nov. 02, 2014

Until I tried this salt Himalayan pink salt, has now decided to try this. This sea salt, rich in minerals, as stated by the manufacturer. I love the fact that this salt without additives, chemicals and heat processing of any kind. She has a gentle and pleasant taste! Соль очень нежная, не такая сильно выраженная по вкусу, как наша российская. Ее плюс в том, что она не проходила никакие тепловые обработки, содержит огромное количество минералов, более 60 видов и ее розовый цвет с небольшой пигментацией подтверждает это. Так же она не обработана никакими химикатами, и поэтому очень сильно отличается от нашей белой соли.Если мой отзыв был для вас полезен, мне будет приятно узнать об этом, если вы нажмете yes, спасибо.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

GOOD VALUE, saves me money. Love this salt.

Publié par Reviewer1036754 le juil. 28, 2014

I only use Real Salt, and this large package has an easy pour spout that fills my shaker without a mess. The bigger package is a great buy and saves having to order often, plus saves me money.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Good Salt for Netti

Publié par Reviewer2860699 le juil. 05, 2013

This salt is a lot more mild than "regular" salt. For using in Netti pot it doesn't burn in your nose like sea salt does.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Good

Publié par 4812198796122043908 le août 09, 2013

I was using pink Himalayan salt prior to this and liked that, but was curious to try an other natural salt. I chose this one, and am happy with it. I think it seems to have a saltier taste than the Himalayan salt.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

しょっぱいし、ザラザラ

Publié par 5072695591893238072 le juin 23, 2013

レビューがよくて、海洋と違って汚染されていない岩塩が安いので、普段使い用に買いました。 とにかくしょっぱい!ナトリウム以外のミネラルが豊富な塩はまろやかで、複雑な味がするもですが、これはかなりパンチのあるしょっぱさでした。 そして、写真でも見える、レンガ色のつぶつぶ。岩のかけらなんでしょうか?スープなどにこの塩を使うと底にレンガ色のザラザラしたのがまります。奥歯の噛み合わせのところに固い粒がはまるとキーンと痛い思いを何度もしました。ずっと消費してるとこの岩のカケラがお腹にたまってしまうのかな思うとあまりいい気持ちになれません。早くなくなってほしいのですが、なんせしょっぱいので使用量が少なくてすみ(その点はローコストでいいのかも)、なかなかなくなってくれません。

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

좋아요.

Publié par Reviewer1764377 le août 20, 2013

사실 전에 쓰던 마트서 팔던 소금이랑 음식 맛이 다르거나 하진 않아요. 그점이 더 좋은듯요. 몸에 좋은거라고 음식 맛이 달라지면 식구들이 먹기 나빠할수도 있는데 몸에는 좋으면서 맛이 변하지 않아 좋아요.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Good product

Publié par 4732162195636613814 le août 21, 2016

good, I like it, natural salt,

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 48

1 2 3 4 5