FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 80
Langues
Trier par

Not suitable for dog!

Publié par Reviewer1664798 le mars 15, 2013

Regularly gave this to my dog for about 4 weeks and then he caught yeast infection first in his years and then in the groin area! It brake out really bad (producing pus) and the dog was in pain from the itchiness. It was bad enough to see a vet. The vet confirmed it as an yeast infection and suggested 2 medical shampoo treatments per week until the area of infection is healed. This product actually contains brewer's yeast which is definitely NOT an ingredient you want to pump up in your dog(s) and it was the obvious cause for my dog's yeast infection. I wish I had been more careful when I bought this product. I ended up paying 110 USD for vet appointment + the treatment and I hope I don't need to take any further treatments to cure this infection. STEER CLEAR of this product!!! Seriously!

사촌네 강아지 약으로 보냈어요

Publié par 4892616855809731776 le janv. 21, 2013

자주 뛰어서 애가 절뚝 거린다길래.. 더이상 나빠지지 않길 바라는 마음으로 보냈어요 작은 강아지라 쪼개서 먹이라고 했는데 잘 먹이고 있는지 모르겟네요 이거 먹이기 전에.. 강아지 환경을 잘 만들어 줍시다.. 높은곳 올라가서 뛰어내리지 않게, 계단 만들어주고, 너무 심한 운동 시키지 마시고.. 강아지 아프면 정말................. 정말 맘아프거든요,, 강아지키우시는 분들, 지금 애들 환경 어떤지 꼭 살펴주시구요, 이거 맹신하지마시고, 그냥 더 나빠지지 않게 하는거라고 생각하셔야 해요, 이거 먹이고, 계단 만들어주고.. 꼭 합시다.

Loving it

Publié par 5375721096336835239 le mars 02, 2013

My dog has strong HD in both hips, and my vet told me to use cosequin DS on a daily basis. Since these pills were really expensive in Norway ( about 230 $ for 210 pills ), I started searching online after the pills. Came across these, and wanted to try them. Better price, and based on the description, stronger. He daily gets 2 pills, and his hips seems better. My 8 year old dog is now jumping around like a 2 year old :) I love my dog, and I don´t want him to suffer. So I would have changed back to cosequin if I didn't believe that these pills actually works. So i´m going to give him these pills for the rest of his, hopefully, long life =)

Merci pour votre commentaire !

My 11 Year Old Beagle Loves These!

Publié par CritterChuckles le janv. 15, 2012

Lucy the Beagle was having trouble walking from hip arthritis. She had become very leery of getting up or down off the sofa and spent most of her days lying around. I first purchased a bottle of joint supplement for her at the local pet store & did see a difference within 3 days. But once we finished that bottle I decided to buy something from iHerb since I order all of my own supplements on here. I purchased this formula since it has MSM plus Glucosamine and our veterinarian said MSM is excellent for joint health. We are now about 75% thru the bottle and Lucy is running around like a puppy! She plays with our other dogs, runs around barking & wagging her tail and runs to find me to give me kisses when she gets up from her naps! She will be 11 yrs old in a couple weeks and she's now acting like she's 11 months. She runs in the kitchen to get her "vitamin" when I tell her it's time, and if I happen to forget one I see a difference in her the next day. So I now have the bottle sitting on the counter where I can't miss it. And I'm back on iHerb today to order another bottle. I believe this is an excellent choice if you have an older dog with joint pain. If you see your elderly pet slowing down and not being as active then chances are their joints are hurting and this product will help. Well worth the money and with iHerb you'll have it in hand within a few days.

폐기되었음

Publié par 5703579136944321085 le avr. 15, 2014

검역에서 통과 안되었다고 전화온 지 어언 보름이 넘었네요. 통보 후 자동 폐기절차 밟는다고 하네요. 해당국가엔 발송이 안된다는 문구가 그때도 떴으면 좋았을텐데요

Хорошие жевательный таблетки

Publié par CIP543 le août 17, 2012

Собака с удовольствием их поглощает. Очень подвижный, бегает как антилопа, возможно, это связано и с регулярным использованием этой добавки.

슬개골탈구 노령견에게 2통 먹이고 나서부터 걸어다니기 시작했는데! 수입 금지 품목이 되다니요 ㅠㅠㅠ

Publié par 5059733420551257375 le mars 17, 2015

슬개골탈구로 거의 앉은뱅이 생활을 하고 있는 13년차 노령견에게 2통째 급여 중이었는데, 2통이 거의 바닥을 보이던 차에 갑자기 반려견이 뒷다리를 일으켜 세우고 걸어다니기 시작했어요. 항상 엉덩이를 바닥에 끌고 다니고 화장실에서 볼일을 볼 때만 간신히 후들거리는 다리로 움직이던 정도였는데, 힙+조인트용 영양제를 먹이고 나서 기적적으로 다시 걷게 되었네요. 국내에서는 판매조차 되지 않는 제품이라 아이허브를 이용하는 가장 큰 요인이 된 제품인데, 수입 금지 품목으로 폐기처분이 된다니 너무너무 안타까워요. 닭간맛이 나는 성분 때문이라면 살몬맛이라거나 다른 맛으로 대체해서라도 출시되었으면 좋겠는데... 이제 막 다시 걷기 시작한 노령견에게 제대로 효과도 없는 다른 영양제를 먹일 수도 없고 막막한 심정입니다.

14-1/2 Year Old Pomeranian Still Going Strong--Update for Yorkie Poos

Publié par HelloItsMe le août 22, 2013

My elderly Pomeranian is still going strong, thanks to 1/2 tablet of this each morning. He actually demands it, sitting and begging until he gets it in the AM. This seems to have helped him with his energy levels and has improved a left front shoulder that used to cause him to limp slightly. He also, like his human masters, seems to be more flexible since taking MSM. Highly recommended by Norman! Aug 2013 Update: Our little buddy lived to be 16 and I think this supplement was part of the reason. We now give it to our two Yorkie-Poos, one of whom had developed a honking cough (can be a symptom of a collapsing trachea, which Yorkies and Poms are prone to have in later years). After about 2 weeks of 1/2 a tablet, she never coughs, so I HOPE this will help strengthen her trachea. She also is prone to occasional dislocated joints (hip or knee), just like Norman (the Pom); I have high hopes this supplement will help. They LOVE the taste & won't let me forget to give it to them; highly recommended by these 2, too!

Merci pour votre commentaire !

I simply and honestly can't say enough good of this pruduct as it ...

Publié par acumen le août 19, 2013

... was a real lifesaver for my belgium shephard's hip / joint problem! I have right now 6 bottles of this in my kitchen cabinet as I cannot simply afford to run out of it. I've used this for 2 years now and it's better and cheaper than any other similar product your vetenarian could ever sell you! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

very good

Publié par wicked72 le mars 28, 2014

The taste is great, my dog (Gina) likes it very much.... Also very effective, she does not have pain when jumping up and down (she had problems before).

1-10 d'un total de 80