FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 57
Langues
Trier par

Успокаивающие вкусняшки

Publié par Modell le oct. 09, 2013

В упаковке всего 21 косточка темно-коричневого цвета с вкраплениями. Хотелось бы конечно побольше, но да ладно..)) Собаке даю по одной штучке, сильного успокаивающего эффекта замечено не было, но возможно стоило бы испытать при каких-то обстоятельствах, например испробую их в действии под новый год (собаки боятся фейрверков и всяческих салютов, вот там и посмотрим.) Косточки пришлись моей чишке по вкусу- прямо выхватывает их из рук! ----------------------> Вам понравился отзыв? Жмите внизу кнопку ❤ YES ❤ и я буду знать, что пишу отзывы не зря :)

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Worked like a charm

Publié par Reviewer1913608 le août 12, 2011

My dog is so affraid of thunder that she just goes crazy, and don't even talk about fireworks! Just one of these lil chews calmed her down so much that she could stay still and not tremble at all. So glad I found this. I will always have this on hand for her. Tee

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Wonderful product!

Publié par Reviewer1045127 le avr. 25, 2011

I've gone through most other calming solutions on the market and am the most impressed by these. Too many of the other all-natural calming treatments upset my dogs' stomachs and don't seem to calm them down much at all. I use these chews regularly with my anxious pug mix (I'll give him one about an hour before I have to leave for work) and I also give them to some of the foster dogs that we have to help them transition into a new home environment or if I have to take them on the train or anything out of the ordinary. I can't say enough good things about them. My only complaint is that I need more than 21 of them and would love a bigger package.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Calming for Small Dogs is doing wonders for our little guy!

Publié par Reviewer2035978 le mai 01, 2011

Our dog tends to be quite nervous and fearful at times...we started giving him one of these a day and they have definitely made a difference. We used to have trouble putting a leash on him to go for a walk and also brushing him and since we started these he is a lot calmer - these and a bit of help from Cesar Milan, the Dog Whisperer and he has improved loads - he swallows them whole, he doesn't even chew them as he cant wait to get this treat every morning :-)

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

great product

Publié par Reviewer3100990 le juin 11, 2010

My dog is afraid of thunder. The soft chews seem to really help and she likes them. This is the second bag I have bought. I don't think we will ever be without them. I also used them before she went to the groomers. Great help!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Dog is Addicted and Cat Wants it Too!

Publié par Reviewer2128490 le janv. 31, 2011

I dunno what is in there but the dog takes one smell and regardless of how he feels, downs it. The minute I open the resealable bag the cat shows up. I canot tell if this makes my old dog any calmer but he sure adores it!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Good stuff

Publié par Reviewer3352217 le oct. 29, 2011

My dog became much calmer after it

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Песику нравится)))

Publié par katyamail le juil. 02, 2013

Используем как поощрение при дрессировке. Ест с удовольствием. Съели уже 4 упаковки и будем заказывать еще.Успокаивающего эффекта не заметили.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

noticable calming effect

Publié par Reviewer1898311 le nov. 27, 2010

i give a larger dose than recommended. Effects not immediate so i give about an hour before vet, event etc.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Моя собачка ест без удовольствия

Publié par Reviewer3118728 le nov. 19, 2013

Брала для своего йорка, может мой такой привереда, но эти лакомства он вообще не ест

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 57

1 2 3 4 5