FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 15
Langues
Trier par

I absolutely LURVE this!

Publié par fayechan-singapore le déc. 14, 2010

This is a fantastic discovery! My digestive system positively loves this! When I first drank it, I had loose stools with some cramping after. But after that one time, my belly felt great. I think it's best mixed with other green powders. Try using Vibrant Health, Fields of Greens.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Трава долголетия

Publié par HOT452 le janv. 05, 2013

Очень полезный продукт, содержит 11 различных типов витаминов и 13 минералов. В отличии от большинства растений содержит витамин Б12, который обычно можно получить лишь через мясо, рыбу и яйца. Содержит уникальный класс флавоноидов, называемых chalcones. исследования показали, что они являются мощными антиоксидантами, защищая клетки от повреждения свободными радикалами, которая связана с ускорением процесса старения и со многими дегенеративных заболеваний, включая рак, они также подавляют чрезмерное выделение желудочного сока в желудке, что обуславливает хороший противоязвенный эффект. В Японии ashitaba используется для лечения гипертонии, как мочегонное средство, при этом не имеет побочных эффектов, таких как западные лекарства. Замедляет процесс старения на клеточном уровне, снижает уровень холестерина и сахара в крови. Является очень полезным в лечении менструальных спазм и боли. Оказывает антибактериальное, антивирусное, антигрибковое, противоязвенное, антитромболитическое и противоопухолевое действие, может стимулировать выработку фактора роста. Уменьшает боль в суставах и мышцах, обладает противовоспалительным эффектом. Научное название Ашитабы, Анджелика keiskei Koidzumi. Произрастает на острове Hachijo, жители этого острова известные долгожители, а Ashitaba является неотъемлемой частью их рациона в течение сотен лет.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Rejuvenation, energy, diabetes, diabetic neuropathies and more

Publié par Reviewer1055106 le nov. 03, 2009

The health effects of Ashitaba are so many that no sick person should ever be without it. I have multiple illnesses and I am in a very bad state. My body has more energy and stamina since I began taking Ashitaba. It has rejuvenating properties and makes you look younger after a while (it is said to boost growth hormone). It is good for lowering blood sugar, female problems like myomas, and much more. I recommend you google "Organic Ashitaba" to read about the many benefits for just about every illness there is. It is also recommended for alzheimer's since it contains nerve growth factors (NGF). The nerve growth factor in Ashitaba helps with neuropathies too , i.e. diabetic retinopathy and nephropaty. I had lost all sensation in two toes , but since I began taking Ashitaba my sensation is back. My kidneys are functioning better. I combine Ashitaba with colostrum powder, green barley powder and spirulina. It is very high in potassium and manganese, especially manganese helps with diabetes. It lowers my blood sugar significantly, and I prefer food based sources of minerals than tablets.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

works GREAT!

Publié par Reviewer1272325 le avr. 05, 2011

Very powerful, great product! Cleansing my blood of Mrsa! A blessing!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Great product

Publié par Reviewer2902393 le juin 09, 2011

Very pleasant taste. I've been taking this product every morning for a few weeks now and have noticed my skin is so clear and smooth. Ashitaba also has many health benefits, I will continue to buy this item.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

great for energy

Publié par Reviewer2350766 le avr. 08, 2013

I have been taking ashitaba every morning for several years along with matcha green tea and madre labs immune punch and the juice of a lemon and some honey and (hawthorne extract for chest pain). Without these fabulous products I have debilitating fatigue this gives me several hours of near normal functioning and I never get sick. When I run out of the product I can daily feel the grip of the fatigue getting stronger.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

quang35

Publié par Reviewer1282890 le oct. 15, 2009

Expensive but very good. Give you energy and purify your blood.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Tastes great!

Publié par Reviewer1870531 le avr. 17, 2010

The taste is not the same as green tea, but it is also very delicious! I feel a noticable difference in well-being straight away when drinking this.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Good greens

Publié par LivKarinNorway le nov. 24, 2011

Cant feel any different between this and spirulina. This remind me littlebit of tobacco in the tast.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

unique

Publié par 101010011 le juil. 29, 2012

been experimenting with ashitaba lately. was always curious about it, and finally delved into it. for the same price as this, i could get a nice, one ounce grade of matcha, also from japan. since both are costly, i decided to alternate between this for a month, and ceremonial grade matcha. now i love matcha....... its borderline magical. the way the caffeine and L-Theanine balance one another to give you that calm/peaceful yet focused mental stamina is sorta like chasing a high. ashitaba hits me more on a physical level, kinda like an algae, with its subtle pick me up. the flavor and aroma is earthy/smoky, and when mixed with warm water, you do get sort of that umami finish, but just not the kind i am used to. flavor wise, it makes me yearn for a warm bowl of matcha, but each has its place and moment. like other reviewers mentioned, ashitaba does go well mixed with blue green algae like spirulina

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 15

1 2