FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 38
Langues
Trier par

No more knee pain!

Publié par Reviewer3032385 le déc. 26, 2008

I had swelling in my left knee, and my knee would colaspe on me at any time. After a visit to the knee doctor and xrays I was told it was age related cartilage wear. I refused shots and went with excerise to rebuild weak muscles. After several weeks my knee started to feel better, but still had some swelling and a little pain. I started taking Joint Astin and in just 24 hours the swelling and pain was gone. I take the perscribed 4 caps a day and have had no problems. I have also noted that I have more energy and feel better. I believe it helps in more areas than just joints. My wife now takes it for her sholders and hips. She is pain free now too. GREAT STUFF! I highly recommend it for people who have tried everything and still have pain.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Genuine formula for joint rehabilitation and pain relief...

Publié par PracticalReviews le oct. 26, 2013

its not easy to find a good vegetarian / kosher / halal formula for this purpose but this one fulfill its objectives very well,although a bit expensive it conatins important substances that really work well with my body,i still think it needs some other ingerdients to be a full spectrum rehabilitation formula but its a really good starting point...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

确实有效

Publié par 5641812948097212943 le avr. 07, 2014

父亲有长年游走性的风湿痛,颈椎也不好,家里相关的医疗器械都有,中西医药品也尝试过许多,去医院检查风湿和类风湿都有,但都在临界值内。自己是学医的知道封闭和手术的效果也不是特别好,且父亲也未到手术的必要。这样导致生活质量一直都不好,整天身体酸痛不适。 在iherb上发现了这款,估计是以抗衰老为作用机理增加血液循环及荷尔蒙分泌来调整身体关节的功能,只让父亲早上两粒,四个星期后老爸说这个有效果,心情和状态比以前好多了,在此感谢iherb! 需要说明的是,不是每个人都适合虾青素的,决定使用前必须咨询专业人士。

Love the JointAstin

Publié par Reviewer1083278 le déc. 25, 2009

Love this product...thank you for carrying it. In terms of customer service, I sent an e-mail asking a question and I received a very quick response...I was pleased.

Great stuff !

Publié par Scottishdave le avr. 04, 2011

An amazing formula for joints. My father takes these for his osteoarthritis instead of his NSAID's from the doctor and has never been better. I also take them for my joints as i do alot of running and feel great on many levels ! My endurance and recovery has improved greatly in a short space of time (one week of consistent use).

Продукт РАБОТАЕТ!

Publié par strembickay le juil. 14, 2016

Купила этот продукт, как и многие другие, только по описанию сайта. Пила по 4-5 капсул в день, особого изменения не замечала.... Не заметила как колено перестало болеть и тазобедренный сустав! Не заметила, что стала проходить пешком в день 17000-19000 шагов вместо 3000-4000 превознемогая боль. Мне 50 лет! Я на руке ношу шагомер-часы. Пила в комплексе с Cal-Mag Stress Formula от NOW. Астаксантин с глюкозамином замечательный продукт! Пить лучше постоянно, если хотите оставаться молодыми и здоровыми! Если мой отзыв был полезен нажмите "да", пожалуйста!

Great product & Service.

Publié par Reviewer2468626 le oct. 18, 2011

Very satisfactory service. Thanks

Great quality

Publié par odereviews le nov. 04, 2013

If you are looking for supplements that are good for knee pain (recovering from ACL surgeries etc.). I have to say I’m pretty impressed with the quality that Nutrex JointAstin offers. It has nice amount of Astaxanthin and Glucosamine. I suggest combining Nutrex JointAstin with Krill Oil, Serrapeptase and UC-II standardized chicken cartilage for even better results. There are some minor flaws thought. Price of this product could be little cheaper, and serving size is bit too high. Although V-gels are easy to swallow, making it not so bad issue. Overall this is one of the better joint pain relief products I have used for a while. I’m surely gonna pick this again, if this goes to sale.

no sorry

Publié par Reviewer2218574 le oct. 08, 2011

I am sensitive to estrogen (PMS & PMD), I take 3 caps of maca dim for this and it completely elimates this problem. I started taking this and all my sysptoms of estrogen dominance came back so had to stop taking them.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Has made a big difference - taken with NEM (another product here - another brand)

Publié par Reviewer1716766 le juil. 20, 2012

It took a few weeks, but I've noticed fairly radical improvement in arthritic (and also stress related) left shoulder pain since I started taking this formula in conjunction with another product on this website, NEM (Membrell, JointHealth with Natural Eggshell Membrane, 90 Veggie Caps). Thjs combination seems to mimic, possibly outdo, the Joint pain formula on this site by Dr. Mercola. The dosage is higher here, the Astaxanthin is manufactured by the same company (although the NEM isn't) and this formula also includes Glucosamine while the other does not.

1-10 d'un total de 38