FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 29
Langues
Trier par

Great alternative to sugar!

Publié par TrueReviews le nov. 16, 2013

I used it in my coconut flour muffins and it was great! It adds more texture to the batter. I substituted 1 Tbs for 1 Tbs sugar. Very good price too. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

An Essential for Sugar-Free Baking!

Publié par Reviewer3065264 le janv. 24, 2010

I follow the South Beach Diet, so I make my baked goods with whole-wheat flour and without sugar. This can lead to some problems, one of which is extremely dense items. MoreFiber fixes that problem beautifully, while sweetening without an effect on blood sugar. You add MoreFiber in place of sugar in a recipe (it has Stevia in it, so it's sweet), but it also has a ton of fiber, so it helps reduce the need for fat, makes things gel better (something sugar does well but sugar-free sweeteners usually do not do), and adds lots of healthy fiber. Best of all, this measures tablespoon for tablespoon the same as sugar. Trying to figure out measurements for stevia can be very difficult, but this makes it easy! I cannot recommend this product enough, and the price here at iHerb is phenomenal!

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Excellent product for more than the recommended uses

Publié par Reviewer2169417 le juil. 16, 2010

This product says it was designed to allow more fiber into the diet while still enjoying sweet treats. This is undoubtedly true, but that is not why I find it so useful. My husband cannot have processed sugar of any kind, and this product substitutes pretty well as a sweetener in baked goods. The texture is more like powdered sugar than baker's sugar, when you handle it, but it does not act like powdered sugar in recipes. However, it is much sweeter (even in this diluted form) than traditional white sugar, and I usually substitute 1/4 or 1/3 of the original amount of sugar called for.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

I really wanted to like MoreFiber, but...

Publié par stephd le janv. 12, 2011

...unfortunately, I had a bad experience with this product. I'm not sure how this happened, but my container was rancid upon opening despite being stored in a dark, cool, dry place. I bought it in August 2010 but doesn't expire until 12/11, so I know iHerb didn't sell me outdated stock, but it was rancid regardless. I smelled a very strong rancid oil/grain smell the moment I opened the seal. I even tried baking with it (thinking it might've been my imagination,) but that was a bad idea. It ruined my whole pan of lemon bars with the rancid taste. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch or what. I think I'm going to write NuNaturals and give them the lot number and ask if they've had any other problems with this product. I'm not sure if I'm going to give this one a second try.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

I love this just as much as the NuStevia White Stevia Pure Extract!

Publié par Reviewer1512084 le avr. 13, 2013

This is a great product!!! I tried NuStevia White Stevia Pure Extract to make the simple 2-step cheesecake that is or used to be printed on the inside of the Philadelphia cream cheese box 2 times, but each time it had a bitter aftertaste. I decided to try again using More Fiber, Stevia Baking Blend and the cheesecake turned out delicious! Another NuNaturals winner!!!

99% great

Publié par Reviewer1240355 le mai 31, 2011

I love this stuff, except the maltodextrin. Dont like it but in the big picture Ill accept it. I make all of my food and I bake alot too. I use this baking blend all the time to cause more stability and structure. Works well.

Great alternative to sugar

Publié par Reviewer2239515 le nov. 16, 2011

I use NuNaturals Stevia Baking Blend when making cookies, cupcakes and other baked goods with great results. It blends well and doesn't have a strong after taste. It's the only brand stevia I use in my baking.

wonderful!

Publié par Reviewer2560842 le oct. 07, 2009

I love this because it has added fiber- which helps with digestion AND helps counteract carbs in your food (i.e. you don't gain weight so easily if you have a high fiber diet.) It also has BOTH kinds of fiber (soluable and insoluable) so it will help thicken things without using starches or flour (for example: pudding or hot chocolate).

Love the taste

Publié par Reviewer2292722 le déc. 29, 2008

The taste is great! I made a cake of butter. I'm not allowed to eat suger. Instead of sugar I use this and it works. The cake was some dryer as if you use normal sugar, but the taste was great. For sure there will always be a box of this in my kitchen to make healthy cookies.

Excellent natural sugar replacement

Publié par Umbridge le févr. 19, 2012

I don't tolerate sweet things very well (fructose malabsorption), and this works very well in both providing natural sweetness and replacing the bulk of sugar in a recipe (as opposed to the liquid stevia, which I also use). It doesn't add a funny aftertaste or any grittiness at all, which is great given the added fiber it provides.

1-10 d'un total de 29