FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 57
Langues
Trier par

Good product

Publié par WhiteRose le janv. 07, 2016

I have ordered the product twice. Quality is good, there not remains a fishy odor. Take it with Q10. I do not eat meat and this product I work very well - to feel more vibrant. I recommend it to colleagues.

Good products

Publié par cure-dryeyes le févr. 07, 2010

I like NOW products. I'd like to see them do a Fish oil option that also removes the Ethanol involved in the distillation process. From what I have read, removal of the Ethanol is an additional, very costly step that then makes bulk fish oils that much more expensive. Like 5 times more expensive. I still like this product though. A nice piece of salmon obviously has no Ethanol in it but is still high in DHA\EPA.

My go-to Omega 3

Publié par Reviewer3004417 le mai 25, 2010

This is a great value for the high EPA mix good for heart and joint health. These gave me a slight case of fish burps when I first started.

Great Product

Publié par Reviewer2290828 le juil. 23, 2009

I reluctantly switched to Super EPA from a GNC fish oil product, and let me tell you how happy I am for doing so. There is absolutely no fish aftertaste with this product and it does not cause any upset to my very sensitive stomach. Both my husband and I take these, and we have each noticed an improvement in our skin and I have noticed an improvement in my nails. This is a great product!

Excellent

Publié par Reviewer1510869 le août 29, 2008

I would say this product is excellent and cheap and the dosage is probably enough for most of us. It is pretty high in EPA and DHA compared to other brands out there. The one bad thing about it is that there isn't an oxygen absorber in it to absorb the moisture.

Cholesterol killer

Publié par Reviewer3034902 le déc. 30, 2012

This product making good job lowering the blood cholesterol to normal range after 8 weeks

Нравится

Publié par Maksim le août 30, 2012

Хороший рыбий жир.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

wish they didn't use soy

Publié par Reviewer3307313 le oct. 23, 2007

Great value and it is excellent that they concentrated the EPA/DHA into a small amount of oil. However I wish they did not use soy for the preservative.

Just horrible!

Publié par MichaelLabib le mai 19, 2011

This oil is the worst I have ever tried, after taking it my stomache hurts alot and the aftertaste is horrible too. You might want to consider Now Foods enteric coated Ultra Omega 3, it gives you 750mg per cap.

NOW super EPA - distilled