FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 141
Langues
Trier par

top honnors in my family

Publié par Reviewer2307435 le juin 28, 2009

I've tried vitamin E oil, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, and I'm telling you nothing, I repeat nothing works like this for dry skin. My son has eczema and it helps heal his dry cracking hands so well, he can discontinue use of the steroid cream from the dermatologist. I'm using it lightly on my face, as well as everywhere else, and it soaks in quickly without any breakouts or irritation what-so-ever.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Great on eczema!

Publié par Reviewer2923547 le mai 25, 2007

My daughter has suffered from eczema all her life and I've had her try just about everything under the sun but nothing really relieved her from her skin condition. That is, until she's tried this product. It has really done wonders for her skin. It's no longer dry, cracked and irritated. She finally has smooth skin and is sooo happy to have this product. She's no longer self-conscience about her skin condition :-)

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

evening primrose oil

Publié par Reviewer3355176 le mai 21, 2008

I've had excema for years and instead of going back to the doctor and paying for another visit just to tell her that I needed more of my topical steroid medicine that I got a long time ago and would probably need another evaluation before they would give it to me, I decided to try this out. And I am so impressed with the instant relief I get from the evening primrose oil. It stops the itch immediately.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Hexane-free is good

Publié par Reviewer2240885 le sept. 10, 2008

Hexane is neurotoxic. Even trace amounts can cause swelling of the nerve and thinning of the myelin sheath. Choosing a hexane-free product is a step in better direction. Would give it 5 stars if the bottle were glass and not plastic.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

хорошо

Publié par Elena1280324 le mars 12, 2013

Заказала "про запас" на случай кожных проблем. Оставила, как многие советовали, в холодильнике. Пару недель назад у сына "проснулся" аллергический дерматит, выручило как смягчающее, очищающее средство после применения активных антигистаминных кремов.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Быстро прогоркает

Publié par Natali-ssna le août 10, 2012

Жаль. Масло примулы такое полезное и замечательное, но прогоркает очень быстро. Я знала об этом, но всё же рискнула заказать так много. Первый опыт использования этого масла был в бутылке 30 мл. Пожелание производителям: подобные масла продавать всё же в бутылках из тёмного стекла. Вывод: в дальнейшем буду заказывать масло примулы вечерней лишь в маленьких дозах - не более 30 мл и в бутылке из тёмного стекла. Хранить нужно лишь в холодильнике, та как и льняное масло и рыбий жир. Кислоты Омега 3,6 дают о себе знать.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

AMAZING!!!

Publié par Reviewer3184404 le juin 04, 2008

Evening Primrose Oil (rubbed on the joints) has pretty much cured my tendinitis and carpal tunnel, and has improved upon the range of motion in my previously broken ankle.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

works for low thyroid related thin hair

Publié par Reviewer2069992 le sept. 03, 2008

handy way to take epo for low thyroid related thin hair...squirt into morning cereal or smoothie.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

5 stars

Publié par Reviewer3113347 le mars 24, 2009

NOW products are great but I can't figure out whether this is just a topical oil or whether it can be taken internally, the way NOW's liguid Vit. E can. Unfortunately, I can't find anyone to ask. The instructions on the label are not helpful. I assumed, when I ordered it, that it could be taken internally, like their Vit. E oil. But I have no way to find out.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Evening Primrose oil

Publié par Reviewer1588471 le janv. 15, 2008

This is an excellent evening moisturizer, and it does indeed fade lines

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 141

1 2 3 4 5