FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 316
Langues
Trier par

Great lemonade!

Publié par Reviewer2910193 le mars 09, 2011

First of all: I don't understand the review here about "use a 500 ml bottle". That's what 16,9 ounces are. So.. yeah. Converting units is always a good idea. It's more than sweet enough, smells like candy/bubblegum, and ONLY healthy, clean ingredients. It's great. I have started to have these for breakfast because I am a bit lazy some mornings. All the nutrients gets me going, and the great taste tempts me. Will buy so many more of these!! think I have had like 5 of them already, out of the 12. I was a bit scared it would be a bit bitter with all the red fruits added, but no. Sweet and flavourful. Not to much lemonflavour though, more like mixed fruit. I really love lemon-lemonade, so more flavours would be greatly appreciated!!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

не понравилось

Publié par radushka le févr. 18, 2013

химический, ненатуральный вкус.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Acai too much of a stimulant

Publié par Reviewer2579171 le déc. 19, 2012

Unfortunately I did not research Acai before ordering the first two boxes of this. I liked the taste and the fact that it did not contain Aspartame so I ordered a lot more before realizing that Acai causes insomnia and heart palpitations in me. I finally did go on line and found that this is a very common reaction to Acai. I'm going to try to find a product that uses the same sweetner but does not include Acai.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Very Good

Publié par Reviewer3090967 le juin 30, 2012

Wouldn't really say I taste a lemonade side of this one. I like it...my 3yr old Loves it, calls it her "fruit punch". I love that I don't have to feel guilty for serving it to her. She even gets vitamins! Also like to make popsicles in it after adding a splash of lemon juice or cranberry.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Now Foods, Real Food, Slender Sticks, Acai Lemonade, 12 Sticks

Publié par alvinlky le juin 20, 2013

Excellent Quality product at an economical price

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

понравился

Publié par happy-mom le janv. 25, 2013

асаи-лимонад понравился мне даже больше гранатового, у него не такой выраженный вкус и запах. пакетик нужно развести в бутылке 0,5 литра, хорошо взболтать и можно пить! в одном пакетике содержится половина дневной нормы самых необходимых витамин. а еще он без сахара, что плюс, конечно же!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

甘味はキシリトールとステビア。美味しいビタミンCドリンク

Publié par motoika le févr. 26, 2013

500mlサイズのペットボトルに このスティックを1本溶かして飲みます。 冷やすと美味しいです。 1回分の1袋につきキシリトール1gで砂糖の半分の血糖値上昇率、 ステビアはエリスリトールと同じく体外に排出される糖質制限OK食材、 境界型糖尿病のわたしでも安心して飲めます。

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

кто помните 90-е и инвайт, тот поймет)))

Publié par yuleeko1 le mars 07, 2013

Такой себе искусственный напиточек) Неплохо, но и не так, чтобы Ах. Заказывать больше не буду

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

大好き!

Publié par decoco le oct. 02, 2011

フリーサンプルで頂きすごく気に入ったので、現品を購入しました。お水で伸ばして飲むものですが、豆乳で割って飲むとヨーグルトドリンクみたいですごく美味しいです。個人的な感想ですが、お水で伸ばして飲むと、歯が浮いたような感じがして、気持ち悪かったです。

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

So good

Publié par DeanaS le août 28, 2012

I love to have a bottle of this in the afternoon. Sometimes water just doesn't cut it. The flavor is great, no aftertaste. I think the individual packs are convenient.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 316

1 2 3 4 5