FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 175
Langues
Trier par

Клетчатка

Publié par zzzZZZ le nov. 05, 2013

Огромная банка, 500 капсул. Принимать рекомендуется по 3 капсулы дважды в день. От себя рекомендую не начинать сразу с такой дозы, а вводить клетчатку в рацион постепенно: сначала 1-2 капсулы, потом по 2... Организм должен привыкнуть, иначе возможны незначительные неприятные эффекты в виде вздутия живота или чего-то подобного. Обязательно запивать большим количеством жидкости. На себе какого-то супер эффекта не наблюдаю, просто хорошая регуляция работы кишечника. Также, имею подозрение ,что этот продукт задерживает жидкость в организме. Верю, что обладает всеми полезными свойствами, о которых пишут и выводит из организма всё ненужное, поэтому бросать прием не буду. Но повторный заказ -- вряд ли. Просто мне этот препарат пока не нужен.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Now Foods, Psyllium Husk Caps, 500 Capsules

Publié par alvinlky le janv. 25, 2013

After taking for about a week. It helps and relieve my constipation. One thing to note when taking Psyllium husk caps, need to drink plenty of water. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

식이섬유도 사먹네? 사람들 별걸 다 사먹어 하곤 나도 샀는데

Publié par 4641110230391804109 le sept. 21, 2013

예아 할렐루야!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Now Foods Psyllium Husk review

Publié par Reviewer2889243 le août 19, 2009

For years I have faithfully used Metamucil as a dietary fiber supplement, but didn't like the idea of flavors or sweeteners in the product. I have found the Now Foods Psyllium Husk Caps to be just as effective, not to have the flavor or sweetener additives, and to cost considerably less.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

recommended by dog's vet

Publié par Reviewer2672403 le sept. 29, 2009

my vet said to give this to my dogs to prevent impacted anal glands.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

It really works!

Publié par Reviewer3268719 le avr. 11, 2010

After taking this for just two weeks, I have no more hard stool and no more pain with going to the bathroom. I am going almost everyday now and feel great!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Great fiber source

Publié par Reviewer1324878 le sept. 23, 2008

This is a great fiber source especially for a diabetic wanting to reduce the calorie intake and still get enough fiber. Great regularity too.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

удобная дозировка

Publié par 5038800142823623355 le avr. 14, 2015

Моя любимая клетчатка. Действие слабее, чем у рассыпчатой, но в капсулах намного удобнее пить.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Good

Publié par Reviewer1161805 le déc. 12, 2011

Helps keep me full and good for regularity

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Awesome Product!

Publié par Reviewer2711591 le déc. 22, 2009

Okay first off a little history about myself. I have IBS, & also had my Gallbladder removed in Feb. 2009. I am still in the experimental stage of this product but have already seen great results. I have always had the problem of eating & having to run to the bathroom, sometimes I didn't think I would make it.....it is embarrassing, as I hate using public restrooms for such a private matter; I avoid eating in restaurants when possible. A friend of mine told me about this product & how it has helped her & two people she knew that it had helped. I was skeptical because I figured I would live with this curse forever.....I didn't think I would be saying this, but these capsules have helped me so much, & in just 2 1/2. I only take 2 a day instead of the recommended dosage; I think you need to work out what works best for your body. I highly recommend this product & it does work. I no longer have the urge after eating that I have to run to the restroom, or stay close to one because I don't know when I am going to have an IBS attack. Now I can eat & don't feel like my stomach is going to explode. It doesn't cure you, but I have seen a vast improvement & will continue to order these from here on out.....I will be recommending these to everyone I know who has stomach problems.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 175

1 2 3 4 5