FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 175
Langues
Trier par

Caution! Serious problem with this product!

Publié par Reviewer2244396 le nov. 03, 2012

I have purchased NOW INULIN for many years and recommended it almost as long in classes I teach on natural treatment for osteoporosis. Taking mineral supplements simultaneously with INULIN doubles the absorption of minerals. Two years ago, I purchased 10 bottles of NOW INULIN from iherb as usual, but the product I received was all damaged. The smooth sweet taste and white, easily dissolved texture were gone and replaced by a strong scorched taste, light brown color, low solubility and disaggreeable gut symptoms on ingestion. I notified iherb, and I contacted NOW, eventually reporting to their "quality control" department. So far, so good. I am a chemist by profession, and deal with chemical manufacturers constantly. Things go wrong. In this case, it's very simple. Inulin is a very simple product. Grind up the root, dry the mash to produce a powder. If it's scorching, the drying temperature is too high. Control the drying temperature. Inulin is also a very, very cheap product. It is a common ingrediant in animal feeds because adding it improves the absorption of mineral supplements so that expensive additives are maximized by adding a very inexpensive product. Only a tiny amount of inulin produced in this country ends up in pretty little bottles for human consumption. And cows don't complain that the root is burnt. But my product was not replaced or refunded, several purchases of multiple lots over the last two years have all been scorched, also not replaced or refunded. Inulin purchased from other brands have been normal. I made my last purchase a month ago, still damaged. This is a manufacturer without effective quality control procedures and indifferent corporate behavior. I've had to recommend other sources for two years, but after two years I have to now change my approach to this problem. Knowingly selling a burnt product is a bigger problem than failed quality control. It may certainly be ineffective as intended by the user. Far worse, burnt product is on some level toxic. "Browning" is unmistakeable evidence of maillard products, which are inflammatory chemicals that are permanently deposited in vulnerable tissues like retina, joints, artery, etc. Small amounts are produced in the body naturally, but far greater amounts are produced by hazardous cooking methods. Accumulation of these products signficantly speeds up aging. I vigorously avoid cooking methods that produce these chemicals, and do not want to consume them from irresponsible manufacturers. I can no longer purchase NOW INULIN, but I must also question any product from a manufacturer demonstrating indifference on this level for this long.

FOS 중 가장 싼 제품입니다.

Publié par leejhbro le mai 12, 2015

부담없이 팍팍 퍼먹을 수 있어서 너무 좋아요. 유산균만 먹으면 장에서 유산균이 증식을 못해요. 그래서 Inulin 같은 FOS를 먹어줘야 합니다. 이거 하루에 3g 정도 꾸준히 유산균과 복용하시면 황금색 변을 보실 수 있어요. 물론 물도 많이 드셔야 합니다. 물 많이 안 먹고 식이섬유만 많이 먹어도 수분 부족으로 변비 생길 수 있어요. 식이섬유는 물을 끌어당기는 성질이 있으니 평소보다 물을 조금 더 많이 먹어주세요. 먹는 방법은 꼭 공복에 드셔야 합니다. 저는 자기 전에 한 스푼 물에 타 먹고 있어요. 공복이 아닐 시에는 복부팽만, 가스가 엄청 찹니다. 꼭 대장까지 잘 내려가서 대장에서 유산균에 의해 발효될 수 있도록 공복에 드세요! 처음에는 안좋은 세균이 많아 속이 불편할 수 있지만 지나고 나서 유익균들이 정착하게 되면 속이 편해집니다. 피부도 좋아지구요. 아침에 일어나자마자 드시고, 자기 전에 드시고! 꼭 공복에!!!!! 잊지 마세요!! 도움 되셨으면 "네" 눌러주세요.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Most effective product for candida

Publié par Reviewer1477905 le juin 10, 2008

This is the only candida fighting product that has ever worked for me. I take 1 teaspoon 3 times a day in the middle of my meal and with 10-12 ounces of water. If you take it outside a meal or without adequate water you may experience some intestinal discomfort as I did. Give it a month to see the effect.

Dal and Gin

Publié par Reviewer2383717 le févr. 05, 2008

We beleive in NOW products. We add one ounce of Stevia extract powder to an eight ounce bottle of NOW inulin and use 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon to sweeten drinks, oatmeal, strawberries and such things. It's a great natural way to add a little sparkle to your food and drinks with healthful side affects. We highly recommend it.

now foods inulin

Publié par Reviewer1711701 le févr. 05, 2008

This is a state of the art product for the treatment of candida overgrwth at a reasonable price.

水に溶けやすさならピカイチ

Publié par Reviewer2211035 le oct. 27, 2012

水溶性食物繊維は色々ありますが、これは分子量が小さいのか良く水に溶けます。 舐めるとわずかに甘味があります。(まあ、オリゴ糖に近い食物繊維ですから) 便通にはアカシアゴム・ファイバー(Senegal Tummy Fiber)のほうが効果がありますが、水やお湯に溶けづらいので、液体に早く溶かしたいかたはこちらを選ぶといいでしょう。 日本の薬局で売られている難消化性デキストリンはビフィズス菌を繁殖させる効果が低いので、便通改善にはイヌリンのほうがベターです。(私は難消化性デキストリンで便通が改善したことはありません) 他の食物繊維と同様、糖質の吸収を遅らせて食事時の血糖値の上昇を抑えるので、食事時に使って低インシュリンダイエットに利用するといいですね。

NICE!!

Publié par Reviewer3032572 le nov. 03, 2010

This helps with regularity! My husband doesn't like to take a bunch of supplements from sheer laziness. So....I being the good wife spike his coffee!! :-) It dissolves completely and has no taste. He wonders why he now has more movements. I simply play dumb as his colon and gut are thanking me! I also add it to my coffee, tea or smoothies, but I also supplement with Reuteri probiotics.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Много инулина за небольшую цену!

Publié par 5751309415284655156 le oct. 15, 2015

Два года лечили кишечник ребёнку, испробовали многое. Помогло пить пробиотики обязательно в комплексе с инулином. И всего то! Дело в том, что когда кишечник ослаблен, заселить его положительными бактериями сложно, а инулин это пища для "хороших" бактерий и энергия для кишечника. Раньше покупала ротабиотик (единственный пробиотик с инулином, который нашёлся в аптекахе). Теперь держу дома этот БАД на всякий пожарный и даю его в комплексе с пробиотиками (примадофилус тут же покупаю, например) или добавляю в домашний йогурт. Недорого, расходуется экономно и работает. Растворить и правда сложно, слизкий комок, зато вкусный и эффективный.

буду принимать в дальнейшем

Publié par 5067793639373323244 le oct. 02, 2013

Порошок действительно плохо растворим в холодных напитках. Но действеннее он для меня именно если он растворяется во мне, а не в горячем напитке при приеме.

Now Foods Inulin Powder

Publié par Reviewer1243006 le sept. 04, 2008

Excellent product for Candida detox. I highly recommend in conjunction with garlic and probiotics.

1-10 d'un total de 175