FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 72
Langues
Trier par

I suffer from IBS

Publié par Reviewer1378407 le févr. 21, 2007

I suffer from IBS but when I took my first dose of the oregano casules i was amazed and shocked because usually i have many attacks with my stomach and the day I took it I did not have any problems with it. So I would tell others about it. i am pleased.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

It Works!

Publié par Reviewer2800509 le nov. 03, 2007

My son turned me on to this supplement. He swears by it. So I gave it try to help with allergy attacks and respiratory problems. It stopped a sore throat in its tracks and my symptoms went away. Gotta take at least four 2x day.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Now Oregano 450mg capsules

Publié par Reviewer1271835 le nov. 13, 2009

At first I didn't really notice a difference so I stopped taking them. It was after I stopped taking them that I started having pain in my knee again. These really work for inflammation in the joints so, now I'm hooked. I have to keep them around to stay pain free.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Good Antibiotic

Publié par Reviewer2432897 le avr. 14, 2010

Used this for sinus infection, with Grapefruit Seed Extract, twice a day. Clear breathing!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Now Foods, Oregano, 450 mg, 100 Capsules

Publié par Reviewer2756928 le févr. 28, 2008

I have only been taking this product for three weeks but can already notice a difference.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Неплохое средство

Publié par DianaRed le janv. 22, 2016

Очень недурное антибактериальное, а для многих и антикандидное средство. Можно вскрывать капсулы и посыпать им еду - как приправой, чем по сути он и является, с той разницей, что в нем сохранены эфирные масла. Не раздражает слизыстые. Если хотите бОльшего эффекта, лучше взять орегано-масло.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

улучшает пищеварение, снимает кашель

Publié par 5371170192978484629 le mars 15, 2015

Очень хорошо пришлось при первых признаках простуды у мамы и дочки. После 2-х капсул каждой по 3 раза в день как-то и не разболелись. Себе брала для улушения пищеварения. Со стулом всё в порядке.И минимизировались всякие неприятные ощущения в животе.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Oregano product

Publié par Reviewer2809379 le déc. 12, 2009

This is a good product and kills infections really well. It is hard to find oregano capsules in a leaf form and this product sure delivers. It helps with any kinds of infection for me.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

BEAT THE FLU!!!!!

Publié par Reviewer2854847 le janv. 12, 2010

Our family uses Oregano oil at the first sign of scratchy throats. Works great!!!!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

oregano leaf

Publié par Reviewer1377782 le déc. 08, 2010

This was a mistake. I wanted to order the oil, which is very good. However, I am sure this leaf is good. I will keep it for when I run out of the oregano oil and need to continue taking oregano. Oregano is excellent for getting rid of Candida. and for IBS. Within a week the stools are normal and there is no runs.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 72

1 2 3 4 5