FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 255
Langues
Trier par

VERY EFFECTIVE FOR ALLERGIES AND STUFFINESS

Publié par Reviewer1105031 le oct. 23, 2009

I started taking this about 6 months ago and I know now that I will take it for the rest of my life. As someone who suffers from allergies to several things, as well as chronically waking up in the morning with fairly restricted nasal passages, I now take one of these capsules (600 mg) as soon as I get up and within about 15 minutes I can breathe much easier. A terrific immune system booster also -- as cysteine is the rate-limiting precursor to glutathione, the body's main fuel for the I.S. The label doesn't say this, but you should also take vitamin C at the same time -- not only for synergistic effect, but to prevent any possibility of kidney stones from long term use. I'd recommend 500 mg with each capsule taken. Like all amino acids, take on an empty stomach with water (ie. 30 minutes before a meal or 2 hours after). I'd also suggest methionine for those who experience high histamine levels.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

помогает от аллергии

Publié par 4866001048372594937 le nov. 29, 2012

у меня хронический круглогодичный бытовой ринит. Стало намного легче после курса трав от одного фитотерапевта. Примерно через 2 месяца после курса трав ко мне пришел этот продукт, и я до сих пор аллергии практически не ощущаю (только утром могу чихнуть пару-тройку раз, а после капсулы на весь день об аллергии забываю). Причем 2 раза в день пить не всегда получается, очень хороший эффект и от 1 капсулы. Главное пить на пустой желудок за пол часа до еды.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

NAC 600, 250 Vcaps review

Publié par Reviewer1603337 le nov. 23, 2011

This specific product has helped a great deal with the lung issues I have as well as having a positive effect on my Liver. I have Stage 4 Scerosis & Hep 'C', my Liver just wasn't producing all the protiens it is supposed to & after prolonged use (3-4 months)my Liver has started to produce these protiens, and Enzymes it is supposed to now. Thank you for making your product readily available at the LOW PRICES you charge!! Being on Ontario Dissability, my budget is stretched thin ast is, and every $ saved adds up. Sincerely; Satisfied Customer!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Great stuff

Publié par Reviewer2823540 le oct. 31, 2010

I have been using various supplements to good effect, but Now NAC topped it off for me. I used to have low energy in the morning and hit lows in the late afternoons, but after taking this supplement, my mood has been centered, I feel better, and I look a little healthier. It may have to do with my body blood type in that I do not make enough neurocrine hormones (adrenaline, dopamine, epinephrine, etc.) So, the selenium production/inclusion helps, as well the glutathione production is said to help with the liver healing, and joint mobility and is an antioxidant found in every cell of the body so helps with binding to free radicals inside the cells In conclusion, it is working good for me so far.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Good value and great Glutathione booster

Publié par NBPT100 le juil. 14, 2013

Many good reviews here on this NAC product so I will keep it brief. I take this as a Glutathione(aka GHS, a very potent antioxidant) booster. Oral Glutathione supplements don't work! Therefore by taking the precursor NAC you support your body to produce more of it. I take one in the AM and one in the PM on an empty stomach. I like that this has some selenium in it. Just make sure your total selenium supplementation does not exceed 400 mcg per day. L-Glutamine is another precursor to GHS and some people will also add that to their GHS boosting regiment. Anyone with a health issue should consider boosting their GHS as they would likely benefit. NOW makes quality products and this is a good value here on iherb for a 600mg vcap. If you found this helpful kindly visit my iherb home page and see more value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

L−システインの次に

Publié par 4858952284817971586 le nov. 15, 2013

サプリでどこまで美白出来るのか試してみようと思い、少し前からLシステインとビタミンCを摂り始めたところ、なかなか効果的なので、次は中からの抗酸化や肝機能強化での美白と言われているNACを試してみることにしました。 初めて飲んだ次の日の朝に、白目が白くなっているのにすぐ気がついたので、確かに肝機能には効いているのだと思います。肌の方も、L−シスと併用なので、どちらがどうと言えないのが残念なのですが、白くなっていっています。 主に肝機能にとうたわれているだけ有り、肝臓への効果はほかにも実感しています。 アルコールに弱く、少量でも飲んだ次の日には必ず朝だるかったのですが、そういえばこれを飲み始めてから寝起きがいいのです。 飲み方の注意点として、アミノ酸は空腹時の摂取が望ましいとのことですので、起きてすぐと、寝しなの空腹時の二回摂取、そして、白髪防止のために、ビオチンとビタミンCを併用で摂っています。 <ほかにも組み合わせ人体実験のレビュー有り。 同じように、肌質改善、若返り系で何かお探しの方のご参考になれば幸いです>

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Рекомендую!

Publié par 5419684735491073210 le sept. 05, 2016

Модифицированная форма аминокислоты цистеина. Как антиоксидант, он защищает печень от воздействия некоторых токсических веществ. Вносит существенный вклад в глутатионовый каскад, способствуя синтезу глутатиона в организме. Обмен и выработка ацетилцистеина и глутатиона тесно связаны: прием ацетилцистеина повышает уровень глутатиона в организме, чего нельзя достичь даже приемом добавок самого глутатиона. Глутатион — мощное средство подавления рака и замедления старения. Способность ацетилцистеина обезвреживать некоторые химические вещества делает его эффективным детоксикантом. Ацетилцистеин широко применяется кардиологами в профилактической и лечебной практике. Ацетилцистеин снижает давление у гипертоников, вызывая расслабление кровеносных сосудов и улучшая кровоток. Введение ацетилцистеина при развивающемся инфаркте миокарда позволяет сохранить в целостности большую часть сердечной мышцы

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

최고의 선택

Publié par 4848698864850580243 le août 01, 2013

상표를 불문하고...NAC 마니아입니다. 제일 좋아하는 보충제가 NAC예요. 여러종류의 보충제를 먹어서 좋은 효과를 느끼지만 그것들을 더 배가시켜주는 것이 NAC인것 같습니다. 야근할때에 일만 붙잡고 있지 머릿속에 안들어오고 효율도 없을때 NAC가 집중력을 높여주고 12시에 퇴근하고 다음날 출근해도 피로감이 없게 해줘요. 점심먹고 식곤증에 졸던 것은 이제 옛날얘기가 돼 버렸구요. 전반적으로 사람을 지치지 않게 해줍니다. 부가적으로는 피부가 좋아집니다. 보얗게 되고 모공이 늘어지지 않는달까요. 전 원래 아침에 피부가 그나마 제일 낫고 시간이 지날수록 모공이 늘어지고 피부가 기운을 잃는데, 점심때 이것을 먹으면 오후에 도리어 피부가 더 좋아집니다. 몇달이상 먹으면 음주 후 및 다음날 덜 힘들어지는데 큰 도움이 되는 것 같습니다. 나우푸드가 가장 싸서 애용합니다. 단, 변질되기 아주 쉬우므로 장마철 보관에 유의하시고, 습기를 먹으면 색깔이 갈색으로 변합니다. 갈색 반점같은 것이 작게 생기기 시작하니 장마철에는 잘 보고 드셔야 합니다. 싱싱한(?) NAC는 완전한 흰색에 자세히 보면 조미료(미원)입자처럼 반짝반짝 빛납니다. 습기를 먹을 수록 반짝거림도 없어지는 것 같더군요.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

I Trust Now Foods!

Publié par Reviewer2669783 le janv. 07, 2012

I use Now Foods NAC because it increases my energy. NAC also naturally removes mercury from my body. It is said to cure cataracts. I stopped taking it for a month and my eyesight got worse. Since I found a source that I can get from Australia, I won't let myself run out of it again. Since starting it again, my eyesight seems to have gotten better.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

ПРИ АСТМЕ

Publié par ivanna le oct. 22, 2013

пью ежедневно для удаления мокроты при АСТМЕ

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 255

1 2 3 4 5