FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 179
Langues
Trier par

Stop IBS

Publié par Reviewer3210941 le déc. 19, 2007

This product has changed my life and my 93 year old mother swears by it. A wonderful simple remedy for constipation, gas and bloating.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Great for hunger, not for cravings

Publié par Reviewer1108612 le mars 19, 2008

I try to eat 3-4 decent sized healthy meals everyday. Sometimes in between meals I get cravings, sometimes true hunger. Anyway, taking 3 of these plus one Garcinia 1000 works for hunger. I am able to wait until my next meal without snacking. As for cravings, well when I get a craving, it's bad! So, even if I take these pills, my hunger does go away, but if the craving is bad enough, I eat anyway. The only thing that I can do for that is to remind myself that I'm not really hungry and I need to have the willpower to not "pig out"...easier said than done, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Overall I recommend this, it's a great price for so many capsules.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

HIGHLY recomended

Publié par Reviewer2834623 le févr. 10, 2009

I have tried everything to fix my gastrointestinal issues but after two days of taking two of these capsules i can say i will never go without! HIGHLY recomended for anyone with bowel issues or just wishes to be more regular.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Хороший продукт

Publié par 5322223388694163990 le déc. 23, 2012

Если Вы хотите сбросить лишние килограммы, этот продукт для Вас, после приема 3-х капсул вечером мимо кухни ходите равнодушно. Работает!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Он же пищевая добавка E425

Publié par penoplastova le nov. 14, 2014

Из клубнелуковиц растения Аморфофаллус коньяк (лат. Amorphophallus konjac)получают так называемую коньяковую муку (также называемую коньяк или конжак), применяемую в качестве пищевой добавки (загустителя E425), из них же получают коньяковую камедь и коньяковый глюкоманнан, применяемые в тех же целях. Эти вещества используются как желеобразующие наравне с пектином, агар-агаром и желатином. Отличный источник нерастворимых пищевых волокон. Важно! Этот препарат не поможет вам похудеть, потому что бы похудеть надо меньше жрать. И он не притупит чувство голода. У глюкоманнана другой механизм действия - он представляет собой загуститель, который образует гель с жидкостью. В нашем случае с водой, которой мы запиваем таблетки. Потому и написано что запить надо водой в количестве "8 oz", что соответствует среднестатистическому стакану в 240 мл. За 30 минут до еды - хитрый трюк, который создаст за это время в животе желе, что позволит наесться быстрее, т.к. желудок будет уже как бы наполовину полным. Т.е. действие этого средства в объемном сокращении желудка, что позволяет есть меньше. В таком русле он весьма эффективен. Плюс! Для таких хомяков как я, которые постоянно что-то жуют и не могут с этим справится, а так же не могут подавить чувство голода, этот препарат тоже будет хорошим подспорьем. Как? Да просто - я пью его после еды, через полчаса-час и не испытываю желания пожевать что-нибудь после основного приёма пищи.============================================================================================= Если отзыв был вам полезен, нажмите "YES"!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Good value

Publié par Reviewer2798027 le déc. 21, 2007

Works great for constipation.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

They do the job intended

Publié par Reviewer3260068 le déc. 04, 2009

I find these make me burp a lot! but they do do they're job at balancing blood sugar very well indeed. If eating high GI foods make you a bit shaky then these are worth a try. My friend absoloutely swears by them and has got me to order her lots of pots. I do think that if you take them every day they help you to lose weight, one by filling you up, and two by keeping blood sugar more stable.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

水分補給を忘れずに。

Publié par cyassy le déc. 04, 2015

沢山水を飲んでいるつもりでも、こちらを飲んだあとしばらくの間に摂取した水分は、全部吸われているようで、水分不足で尿結石になってしまいました。女ですが。 自分が思っている以上に意識して水分を多めに取らないと、水分不足になりますので注意が必要です。

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

it works !

Publié par Reviewer1458298 le janv. 06, 2008

it does work, in that it makes me feel full and keep me regular. i take it before my meal and i eat smaller portions. (many of today's diet pills have glucomanna and are very $$, why pay so much when you have NOW) ****just make sure to drink enough water with this product, as stated.****

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

improves blood sugar stabilization

Publié par Reviewer1739606 le déc. 08, 2010

Decreased my appetite for first couple of meals when I took 45 minutes prior to eating. Appetite suppression not so good on following days but I have noticed that my craving and lack of will power in the grocery store has greatly diminished. It has been very hard for me to leave the store without some goody from the bakery department which I often eat in the car on my way home (red flag on this habit.) I'm obese - no surprise there. Since taking this, I seem to not have this tremendous attraction for buying something sugary and unhealthy. I actually left the store yesterday without even considering it. That alone makes this product worth a lot to me. I didn't get diarhea like some report or constipation like others (from forums on the web). My bowels seem to be doing okay - guess I'm drinking enough water when I'm taking this - very important it says. Anyway, I'm hooked on this. I take a lot of vitamins but this one is moving up to near the top of the list of ones I don't want to do without.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 179

1 2 3 4 5