FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 56
Langues
Trier par

NOT GOOD FOR ME

Publié par Reviewer2732709 le janv. 14, 2012

I started using glucomannan around 2 weeks ago, believing that as it was a natual fibre it was safe. I even wrote a positive review. This last week I started to notice I felt tired and developed a very itchy rash on my scalp, which was driving me crazy, and also tingling in my upper body. I didn't at first connect taking glucomannan with the symptoms. It was only after I checked online about possible side effects that I found this. I stopped using it immediately and all itching etc went away within a day:- •Potential side effects include breathing problems, chest tightness, hives, rash and swelling. Glucomannan has also gotten lodged in the throat of some users. Stop taking the supplement if you experience any symptoms and contact your doctor.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Every morning and every afternoon

Publié par Reviewer2905303 le mai 23, 2012

I've been using it for over a year. Terrific product that wards off sugar spikes. Add half a teaspoon to any kind of drink (I personally prefer stinging nettle tea) and immediately stir in three or four drops of liquid stevia. Wait three minutes and the drink will thicken to the texture of a milk shake. As a semi-solid, it's easier to ingest using a spoon. Once the pasty glucomannan enters your stomach and lines the walls, it becomes a barrier that prevents a rapid breakdown of simple starches (like breads and pastries) into sugar and slows absorption of sugar into the blood stream. Graphically your sugar spikes will stop looking like icicles and start looking like soft, rolling putting greens.

Нереально крутая вещь

Publié par 4685168353174905027 le sept. 28, 2014

В нашей кулинарии совсем не распространена, но если разобраться в свойствах и почитать рецепты на англоязычных ресурсах, то открывается огромное поле деятельности. Делаю с ним кисель и заварной крем, используя вместо крахмала, загущаю супы-пюре, добавляю в сырники с отрубями.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

More appropriate for food than drinks

Publié par Reviewer1682184 le sept. 21, 2012

I like this stuff, but I don't use it the way the manufacturer suggests. If you put it in a drink, it turns slimy and wants to stick to the glass instead of mixing. It has no taste, really, just texture. If you really want to take glucomannan alone, well before a meal, I'd recommend going with the kind in capsules instead of powder and drinking a lot of water. That said, my intention was to add it to soy yogurt, in order to provide the organisms in the yogurt with another food/fuel source. My yogurt starts out with the consistency of pudding, and after I add this and let it sit around a couple of hours (in the fridge), it turns in to something more like cream cheese. The added fiber helps me run for longer on yogurt, especially if I get a sweetened yogurt.

Супер!

Publié par justcallmeirina le mars 25, 2014

Отличная растворимая клетчатка. Покупала в капсулах и решила купить в порошке. Тоже очень понравилась. Можно использовать как загуститель в коктейлях и выпечке, а можно и просто разбавлять в воде и пить как источник клетчатки и абсорбент. Можно спокойно заменить им наш полисорб. На вкус никакой. Для хорошего пищеварения тоже очень полезно.

Great supplement

Publié par EricaFaith le avr. 27, 2012

Glucomannan did help keep me full longer and I was less hungry while taking it. I would take it about 30 minutes before i ate anything, especially a high carb meal, and I feel it helped balance my blood sugars. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone struggling with insulin resistance. I felt so much better after I started taking this, it definitely helped my insulin resistance.

Excellent product!

Publié par ShelleyP le août 15, 2012

This stuff is great! It will help fill you up if you take with water before a meal - don't leave it sit in the water as it will get very thick, you want to drink it down quickly. I also add a bit to my lunch smoothie as I like them a bit thicker, and this also helps keep you satisfied. If you have any constipation problems, it will help keep you regular as well. I prefer buying it in this powder form as it's much more economical.

Working

Publié par Reviewer2478193 le mars 06, 2012

It's good product with excellent price/quality. But it is VERY difficult to swallow so capsules are better if it is a problem for you.

機能はするが・・・

Publié par 5369271068023617857 le déc. 07, 2013

粉として扱うのは難しいかな。 飲料→ストロー内部にへばりついてしまう等、洗浄が厄介 敷物に零す→洗っても洗ってもヌルヌル状態に コスパ下がってもカプセルを推奨する。

Best product

Publié par 5319986018608252604 le nov. 04, 2012

This is an amazing thickener. Great replacement for cornstarch and other thickners. I feel much better when I use this, and am less bloated!

1-10 d'un total de 56