FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-9 d'un total de 9
Langues
Trier par

Should've thrown it away

Publié par 4657326316497349192 le juin 05, 2015

Абсолютно несъедобно, доела только из жадности. Гадость неимоверная. Даёт противную стойкую высокую пену при смешивании. Disgusting taste, makes terrible long lasting foam when mixing. Only finished it in sake of economy because it was pricy.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

My most favorite protein powder!

Publié par Reviewer3136009 le mars 08, 2012

I started looking for protein powders when I went on the hCG diet. There are a limited number of them that are recommended for that particular diet due to sugar and carb ratios I originally tried Jay Robb's Eggwhite protein powder. It's good, but it's more expensive. I switched over to Jay Robb's Whey protein but I just don't like it because to me it has a bitter aftertaste. When I found the Now Foods eggwhite powder, I bought a single container to try it out and I love it!! I don't get the bitter aftertaste of Whey, it costs less than the one I had before, and I've compared the ingredients and nutrients on the label and they're nearly identical. Now I order 2 containers at a time!!

I'll buy it again

Publié par Reviewer1624655 le mars 25, 2012

Taste good, mix well and easy digestion (i'm lactose intolerant).

pretty good stuff

Publié par Reviewer1575469 le mars 08, 2012

i only gave it 5 stars cause it was a little expensive for me, tastes great though.

Urgh..

Publié par Reviewer2827034 le juin 17, 2015

It is bland and doesnt have a good taste. I gave it 3* because it did not cause me a tummy ache. I get tummy aches when i take whey protein.

بدون سكر

Publié par 5578502055600921187 le janv. 08, 2017

رأيي هو طعمه مقبول.. أنا أضيف ثلاث ملاعق صغيرة من سكر ستيڤا لكعل طعمه حلو منتج جيد

Commento

Publié par Reviewer2095135 le janv. 28, 2012

Good product

Not to my taste

Publié par Reviewer1269996 le juin 12, 2013

The chocolate taste was fake, and the mixture was thin and watery if mixed only with water. It was not good with skimmed milk either. But, it dissolves good and I will use up the box mixed with other protein powders. Will not buy more of this. Would not recommend it to a friend.

Disappointing

Publié par Reviewer2664715 le nov. 19, 2013

This was not very tasty and when blended was very thin.

1-9 d'un total de 9