FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 44
Langues
Trier par

I almost threw this out!

Publié par Reviewer1948159 le juin 08, 2010

When I first used this I almost threw it out because it burned so much. Boy am I glad I didn't. This has helped my sinus problems more than anything else I have ever used including supplements. Just need to start very slowly to get used to it. The oregano oil kills the fungus which is the cause of sinus pain and headaches according to the Mayo Clinic article 1999 that fungus is the cause of sinusitis. Don't give up on this just start slowly to get used to it. It has to burn a little to kill the fungus in the sinuses.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

No antihistamines for me

Publié par Reviewer2346828 le avr. 16, 2010

I have been using Sinu-Orega for over a year now alone or after cleansing my sinuses with a saline solution. Even when taking prescription antihistimines I always would have nasal congestion. With this product I don't take any antihistimines and I feel better than I did with antihistimines. I recommend it to all my friends!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Sinu - Orega .....Love it

Publié par Reviewer2068483 le mai 14, 2009

Excellent product ! Nothing like it - totally cured my sinus inflamation ....tried everything out there...didn't work as well- love it - just doing it for prvention now....never get sinus problems

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

SINUOREGA NASAL SPRAY

Publié par Reviewer1909215 le août 04, 2011

FIRST TIME I USED THIS PRODUCT, AND AFTER YEARS OF CHRONIC SINUSE PROBLEMS.. AND AFTER JUST THREE DAYS OF USING THIS PRODUCT I HAD INCREASED SINUS DRAINAGE..UNTIL THE LAST FEW DAY..NOTHING..NO HEADACHE, NO DRAINAGE, NO FACE PAIN...WOULD RECOMMEND IN A MINUTE..IT HAS BEEN A TOTAL OF 15 DAYS AND I JUST FEEL GREAT...

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Термоядерный спрей с маслом орегано. ЗВЕЗД НЕ ХВАТАЕТ!!! Я бы не 5, а 50 поставила :)

Publié par GoldenFish le janv. 11, 2014

Сразу подчеркну - детям не подойдет, особенно малышне, так как в первые секунды после применения вызывает сильное жжение, аж слезы наворачиваются. А его еще нужно вдыхать как можно глубже, чтобы в пазухи попадал. Со временем привыкаешь, через пару недель пользуешься уже практически как обычным спреем, не морщась. А первые разы казалось что он даже мозг разъедает :) В составе масло орегано, морская соль, масло гвоздики, лаврового листа, шалфея. Для тех, кто не знаком еще с маслом орегано - это мощный природный антибиотик. Объем спрея огромный 60мл., при постоянном использовании одного пузырька хватило на 2 месяца. Подействовал в разы сильнее традиционных антибиотиков, результат заметен уже через несколько дней. Избавил от гнойных выделений, значительно снизил зависимость от сосудосуживающих препаратов. Очень советую этот спрей обладателям хронического гайморита.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Best product for sinus and nasal congestion

Publié par Reviewer1323051 le oct. 10, 2010

I love this! It is true it does sting (when I first started using it, I diluted it with saline) but it clears out the nasal and sinus areas better than anything else I have EVER used - in years of having hayfever and blocked sinus problems. Get it - you won't regret it.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

This Really Works!

Publié par Reviewer2155453 le mars 03, 2013

I've been using this a few weeks now and I love it. I'd been using Sinus Buster which is pretty good but liked that this used oil of oregano so decided to try it. It works even better than Sinus Buster and the burn is milder. I'm willing to tolerate the burning to be able to breathe. I've also had to use it less and less in the last few days. Very pleased with it. Highly recommend this product. Also, I have severe multiple chemical sensitivity and I'm tolerating this without any problem.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

good nose spray

Publié par Reviewer2313637 le mai 05, 2009

to get rid of yeast and mold in the sinuses

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Works well

Publié par Reviewer1113743 le mars 16, 2011

It does burn a little (or a lot if you sniff up to much of the product) so be careful. But, it works very well at clearing out the sinuses and reducing sinus pain. I've been using it once or twice a day.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Fantastic

Publié par Reviewer1322070 le févr. 27, 2012

Works like a dream to really clear you out in the morning. Can't imagine not having it around.. My head congestion used to last all day.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 44

1 2 3 4 5