FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 1697
Langues
Trier par

신생아라면 한 번 더 고민해주세요

Publié par 5722024163609575265 le févr. 24, 2014

울 아기에게 먹일 첫번째 비타민!! 이 비타민 먹고 얼굴이 태열처럼 번져서 얼굴을 긁고 귀에 진물이 나고 넘 속상하네요 확인해보니 생후 6개월 전 아기는 모유나 분유 외에는 소화하기 어렵다고 해요 혹시 아기가 6개월 안 됐다면 알레르기 반응이 있을 수 있으니 조심하세요

不能保证是正品

Publié par 5663617094610179416 le juin 02, 2015

一下买了5瓶, 但是和在美国境内购买包装,内部都有差异。现在一瓶没吃完,吸管刻度已经全部掉光,不敢说是正品

滴管刻度掉色,一抹就掉了,之前没有过这种情况!

Publié par 4742180204300545143 le déc. 11, 2015

美国直邮也有假货了吗?

很好

Publié par 5334275839311689225 le juin 30, 2013

当时怕运输会压坏,只买了3瓶(其中有一瓶是帮朋友带的),收到货后才知道之前的顾虑是多余的,包装的很好,一点破损都没有,就是人品不好被海关扣押了一段时间,导致近两个月才收到货,汗!我家宝宝很喜欢这个鱼肝油的味道,非常爱吃,每次吃都开心的不行。配有胶头滴管,用起来非常方便。想在入手几瓶备用,可惜现在没货了,恨当时少买了呀!

很担心质量问题

Publié par 4839064816940450474 le juin 07, 2015

这是我买的第二瓶,偶然间发现伸进瓶里的吸管上的黑色字体会掉色,太恐怖了。喂宝宝的时候,宝宝顺手一抓变成黑乎乎的一团,要知道这泡在鱼油里被宝宝吃进肚子里怎么办啊。强烈怀疑是不是假冒伪劣产品,请iherb给个合理解释!你们的进货渠道有保障吗?

Necessary For Baby's Development

Publié par babyandme le janv. 17, 2015

My boy is currently 15 month old. I started searching for Baby's DHA when he is nearing 1 year old. I have read the importance of DHA for brain and visual development and I do not want my bub to lose out on such important nutrient. This is especially so when he does not like formula milk as milk powder has fortified ingredients such as DHA and other vitamins. I stopped breastfeeding him when he turned 13 month old and we give him fresh cow's milk. However, fresh milk is not fortified with DHA hence my decision to purchase Nordic Naturals Baby's DHA with Vitamin when he turns one. Product: The small bottle is convenient and portable. However you may not be able to bring it along with you during holidays overseas because it is necessary to store bottle with original cap in the refrigerator. For accurate measurement, there is dropper that comes with the bottle in the box. Some reviewers mention that the dropper is hard to use. So far I do not have any problem with it. Taste: It tastes like normal adult's fish oil in capsules. I do not expect my bub to love it, therefore I have not tried to give him straight from the bottle. I would put a suitable amount into his porridge daily. I don't think he notices the additional ingredient. He would still eat his porridge as per normal. Note that the bowl would become very oily and hard to wash after that. Result: I have a very active and inquisitive baby. I started giving him Nordic Naturals Baby's DHA with Vitamin when he turns one. I believe that this item has played a part in developing his brain power. He has a very good memory. Although he is still not able to talk, he shows signs of understanding when we play puzzles and such and he is able to repeat what we taught him even a few days after that. In conclusion, I would purchase this item from iHerb again. The item comes packed nicely with other items which I have purchased. There is not even a dent on the box. Shipping time is on target. If you find this review useful to you, please click 'Yes'. Do check out my iHerb page for other reviews which I have purchased for my 15 month old bub.

滴管问题

Publié par 5460688145046261115 le mai 17, 2015

鱼油配的滴管刻度一抹就掉,为什么?

滴管刻度掉色,担心是假货

Publié par 5252869002954102111 le oct. 30, 2015

滴管刻度掉色,用纸由一擦就掉,里面还有透明固体,不知道是什么?担心是假货

鱼油

Publié par 5658408336405395168 le févr. 15, 2016

鱼肝油很纯,颜色很透,没有杂质,鱼腥味很重,很不错的一款鱼肝油。帮助孩子大脑和眼睛发育。而且还添加了维生素D3,可以帮助钙的吸收。。 个人认为,Nordic Naturals的强项还是在于鱼油方面,其最近出的一些新产品才包括海藻提取的DHA。 目前海藻DHA的行业领先者是美国马泰克的Life's DHA, 如果你非要选择海藻DHA的话,建议你还是选择Life's DHA的海藻油,不过其产品多数不含EPA的。 ——欢迎访问我的页面查看几百种iherb商品使用效果和真实评价!

아기도 이젠 오메가3

Publié par Reviewer1915184 le juin 12, 2012

오메가3는 어르신만 먹는 줄 알았는데 젊은 사람들이나 어린아이들에게도 좋다고 하네요! 마침 아이허브에 베이비용도 있길래 샀어요^^ 신생아부터 복용 가능하더라구요~ 오메가3가 면역력도 강화하고 두뇌발달, 피부에도 좋고 성장발달에 도움이 된다기에 아기에게 좋을거라 생각하고 먹이고 있어요~ 4개월인데 1ml 씩 하루 한번 먹이면 된다고 하더라구요~ 그런데 정말..액상이라 그런지 그냥 생선기름이더라구요;; 비린내 대박이구;; 지금은 아가라 어쩔수없이 엄마가 입에 넣어주는거 받아먹고 있겠지만 표정이 정말 안좋아요ㅋㅋㅋ 좀 크면 안먹을것 같네요ㅋ 다행히 칠드런용은 딸기맛이더라구요; 꾸준히 먹일 생각이에요^^

1-10 d'un total de 1697