FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 140
Langues
Trier par

Best Collagen Out There

Publié par Reviewer2422018 le déc. 13, 2010

I have been body building for 28 years and have long standing shoulder, back and elbow injuries. I have not been able to sleep on my shoulders for about 6 years (just flat on my back...for about 5 hours then the back injury kicks in!). After about 6 weeks use I can now get a good hour on one arm and 30 mins on the other. After 2 bottles I switched to powder, but it is not as good so I have switched back to liquid. Costs me £26 in England ($39), or $22 shipped from America! You do the maths.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Сладенький сиропчик

Publié par Lisaveta le juil. 25, 2013

Взяла попробовать, из любопытства. Сладкий сироп. Выгодней брать коллаген в капсулах. Да и пить этот сироп надоело... Капсулы безвкусные с ними проще. Результат виден на волосах и ногтях, морщинки коллагеном не проймешь )) но продолжаю пить - может через пол годика пития начнут разглаживаться )

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

отличный вариант коллагена

Publié par 4944037279400237060 le sept. 05, 2013

Очень понравился данный вариант коллагена. По вкусу и консистенции похож на травяную микстуру.В состав помимо коллагена входят концентраты разных ягод и зел.чая,т.е. антиоксиданты,что,на мой взгляд,просто отлично.Двойное действие на организм и очень приятный вкус.Буду брать еще.Касательно эффекта: принимаю коллаген уже 1,5 месяца,визуально эффекта пока не наблюдается.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

جميل جدا

Publié par 5477930929442238887 le avr. 19, 2016

يخلي البشرة مشدوده ومورده في 10 ايام طبعا تكفي لشهر كامل اخلطها مع عصير 118 مل

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Great for hair and nails

Publié par Reviewer1951894 le déc. 07, 2009

I've noticed my nails are stronger and my hair is growing rapidly and I attribute it to the use of this Neocell liquid. The only drawback is I have to visit my hairdresser more frequently for touchups! It's worth it for me though!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

This is GREAT

Publié par Reviewer1578141 le avr. 12, 2010

I love this company's products, and this one is really good. If you want joint relief, this is the one for you. It takes a couple weeks to build up, but I have thrown out my other supplements that are hard on my digestive system. I have my husband taking it too, so I need to order more.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Really works

Publié par Reviewer1501713 le mars 22, 2012

My husband takes this and his skin is looking great. He has lost weight too. We have since recommended it to other people. Lost count of how many bottles we have purchased so far :)

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Pretty astounding what it does for skin

Publié par Reviewer1221476 le mai 28, 2013

I've had this product for about 5 days, and basically after the 2nd day of taking this stuff, my skin is less dry and incredibly soft. It's wild - I don't know how this product works so quickly like that, but it does. I feel slightly more energized as well, but that could be in my head. The beneficial changes in my skin are not in my head, however - it's dramatically real!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Awesome

Publié par Reviewer1458989 le avr. 25, 2016

I tried this product and love it. I have a knee injury that has been hurting me for a while. After using this product, my knee and joints feel great. And, my skin has improved a lot.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Pleasant Taste great effects...

Publié par Reviewer2130275 le nov. 02, 2010

Wasn't sure what to expect has accelerated weight loss I take 1-2 tabelspoons at night sleep like a baby. Wt loss is improved on the days I take it. First shipment had two broken leaking bottles company mailed to out immediately for my girlfriend. Great customer service thank you and will be ordering again.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 140

1 2 3 4 5