FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 65
Langues
Trier par

Nature's Way, Milk Thistle Standardized 120 Vcaps

Publié par Reviewer2305890 le mai 24, 2008

Excellent product. My liver enzymes are now back to normal.

Excellent

Publié par Reviewer1882702 le nov. 01, 2007

Had been taking this for years when a friend told me to take it at night. I honestly believe I sleep much more soundly since I started doing that. If I forget to take it, I notice more interrupted sleep.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

To keep my liver healthy.

Publié par Reviewer1687596 le janv. 29, 2009

Dr. Weil recommends this for those who drink. I drink wine every day. Also, a veterinarian recommended this for my elderly dog whose lab results showed liver problems. After a month on milk thistle my dog's lab work showed normal liver function.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Liver cleansing at it`s best.

Publié par 4986967227007944660 le oct. 26, 2013

I have had very high liver values, due to alcohol and pain killer consumption, which I quit a long time ago. But my values stayed high. I talked to my Naturopath, and he asked my to try milk thistle. My levels where almost 4 times as high as normal and the doctors didn´t know what to do, but after only 2-3 weeks on milk thistle, by liver values were down to normal, first time in 10(!!) years.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

works for my menstrual cramps

Publié par Reviewer2884232 le juil. 27, 2009

I took it as directed everyday for a couple of months and it helped with my cramps during period. My first day normally is so painful, but since I started to take this pill, I have not had any pain, only a little bit of discomfort. Now I only take it 7 days before and during the period and it still works.

Nature's Way, Milk Thistle

Publié par Reviewer1165189 le mai 27, 2008

I just started to use this product. After researching Milk Thistle for liver support, I decided this would be the best for me. I have been using Nature's Way products for years and feel comfortable with the brand. I take 3 capsules per day with no side effects

Nature's Way Milk Thistle

Publié par Reviewer3238668 le sept. 07, 2009

I've used nature's way milk thistle for many years and fine it excellent from iherb.com. I use it for myself and for my dogs. I can see inside my dogs, but I know for myself it levels out my blood sugar and reducing cravings. Excellent!

Great product

Publié par Reviewer1426531 le janv. 28, 2010

This is as good a milk thistle as I've used, and I've been using milk thistle for over 10 years for liver problems.

Хороший препарат

Publié par Reviewer1802694 le juin 15, 2014

Препарат для поддержания печени. У нас в аптеках полно расторопши , но фиг знает где росло сырье и чем его удобряли. Пью 2 банку и планирую еще заказывать. Если мой отзыв оказался полезен нажмите YES, благодарю.

...

Publié par EvilBunny le oct. 29, 2013

Все продукты от Nature's Way нам нравятся. Расторопша не составила исключение. Отлично чистит печень

1-10 d'un total de 65