FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 57
Langues
Trier par

Not Happy

Publié par Reviewer1529497 le janv. 07, 2011

Not happy at all to see that this product contains Sodium Benozate, which studies are showing more and more is very toxic. My girls are picky they like this liquid, although it is back to the drawing board now. Thanks for wasting my time, I thought this stuff was suppose to be all natural.

Highly Recommended

Publié par 5316500504891174458 le déc. 12, 2015

I use it for two of my kids which one of them have autism and it just amazing. For my kid who have autism, the result with other medication improved a lot.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

one of the best children's mvi i've tried

Publié par Reviewer1079907 le mars 07, 2008

my 2 and 1/2 year old son barely notices it in his juice and it contains good doses of many vitamins and minerals.

The Best Tasting Whole Food Multi-vitamin I Have Found

Publié par Reviewer1488639 le juil. 21, 2008

I bought this for my grandchildren, ages 6 and 3. I gave it to them in a tablespoon and did not have to mix it in anything. They loved the taste. I tasted it and it is very good. Believe me I have tried several different chewables and other types and this one is the best. I wanted them to have a multi-vitamin with whole food (veggies and fruit) because I don't think they get enough in their diets. Also, the price was very reasonable.

FABULOUS!!

Publié par Reviewer3222697 le mars 14, 2009

The first liquid vitamin that really does taste GREAT and taste like what it says!! All 4 of my kids love it and I have two with very particular taste buds.

DanaB

Publié par Reviewer2862251 le mars 31, 2009

Great to mix with other supplements as the taste is so good my kids don't notice the cod liver oil mixed in. Wonderful product.

Like it!

Publié par Reviewer1061606 le mai 13, 2010

This brand was recommended by our chiropractor. I especially like that it comes in liquid form so that I can sneak it into my 2-year-old's chocolate rice milk. He won't take anything directly that he thinks I want him to have, even if it tastes. I learned that with elderberry lozenges!

Merci pour votre commentaire !

씹어먹는 애니멀도 먹여 봤지만 저는 이게 간편하네요.

Publié par Reviewer1490998 le mars 27, 2014

아이들 비타민은 계속 애니멀 먹였었는데 씹는건 맛 없어해요. 아이들이 시다고 먹기 힘들어 하더라구요. 그래서 리퀴드로 바꾸고 나서는 저도 먹이기 편해서 좋고, 아이들도 일초만 참으면 되니까 이게 좋네요.

가운데만 구멍 뽕 ~

Publié par 4805502608720058604 le sept. 12, 2014

가운데만 젓가락으로 구멍 뽕 뚫어서 사용하는거였나봐요 ㅎ 모르고 옆으로 조금 찢었는데 찢고나니 구멍만 뚫을껄 하네요~ 골드는 먹다가 뱉고 그러는데 이건 입안에 쏙 넣어주니 먹다가 뱉진 않아서 좋아요..

Довольный ребенок

Publié par 4976601099971352413 le août 14, 2016

Купила для двухлетнего ребенка. С удовольствием пьет прямо с ложки, не надо смешивать ни с каким напитком. Бежим к холодильнику, кричим витаминки и открываем широкий рот.

1-10 d'un total de 57