FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 61
Langues
Trier par

Loved the Oil of Oregano

Publié par Reviewer2852238 le oct. 23, 2008

It got rid of a fungal infection that I had for several months, that I tried 3 separate scripts for...I am excited...I was advised by my sister that it would help...now I will always take them. :) So, expect more orders.

gentle

Publié par Reviewer2648100 le août 29, 2010

I'm taking for candida and it seems to be working for that, side effect: skin has nice glow.

Fine Product

Publié par Reviewer3291063 le oct. 08, 2016

Nature's Answer oregano oil softgels are excellent for a variety of conditions, from candida to the common cold, post-nasal drip to inflammation. They also help boost mood in some people, and I have noticed this just this past week when I began taking them again for other reasons. It was a nice "extra", and I wasn't fully aware of it for a couple of days, then looked it up on-line to see if it had anti-depressant properties, and indeed it does. It's the gift that keeps on giving. Those who are skeptics should read customer reviews here at iherb and elsewhere, as well as do some googling on their own. The best consumer is the well informed one. The good news about oregano oil is backed up by many sources, from doctors and nurses to patients.

Candida Must

Publié par Belle85 le mai 25, 2016

If I could give Oil Of Oregano 10 Stars I would. It has worked wonders for my stubborn Candida Overgrowth, and it has worked fast.I already ordered more. If you suffer from Candida, you must give this a try!

Awesome Product

Publié par Reviewer2561479 le nov. 08, 2010

Nature's Answer Oil of Oregano works better than the other brands. I have been using this product for over a year and have had no issues.

Better than antibiotics

Publié par Reviewer2831689 le févr. 03, 2010

after taking this for 2 weeks my cold is subsiding..finally...kaiser could not help but this product did....fast shipment too! best price on the the net to boot!

Safe plane ride

Publié par Reviewer1063306 le janv. 31, 2009

I took some oil of oregano before getting on a plane full of people sneezing and coughing. I stayed healthy, even though I was run down! These are small enough to make stomach upset less of an issue, too. I'd still recommend taking them before a meal. I also sent some to my daughter in S. Korea when she said the flu was going around.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Natures answer oil of oregano softgels

Publié par Reviewer1711701 le mars 16, 2008

Very efective for my GI tract condition

Nature's Answer, Oil of Oregano, 90 Softgels

Publié par Reviewer2511534 le oct. 21, 2009

love it, tiny - easy to swallow, works effectively for stomachache /food poisoning due to bad digestion

Действительно действует

Publié par 5346194523938660487 le févr. 04, 2014

Язык очистился.Горло стало не таким красным(хронический тонзиллит). Простуда закончилась быстрее,чем обычно. Закажу еще

1-10 d'un total de 61