FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 34
Langues
Trier par

Сделал лучше мою женскую жизнь!!! 5+++

Publié par Victoriya le oct. 04, 2015

НЕТ ПМС! Грудь не болит! Лучшее если вы псих в эти дни! + Увлажненная кожа! У меня проблема с циклом, ближе к этим дня я злая, нервная без причины, ничего не хочу, я мучаю себя и других - это портит мне жизнь. ПОРТИЛО! Прием этих замечательных капсул с утра 3 штуки решил все эти проблемы на раз! Грудь вообще не болит, цикл день в день, живот не болит практически, я не психую, нет апатии! Моя ооочень сухая кожа стала увлажненной! Это волшебство!!! Масло энотэры которое я тоже конечно пробовала не дало такого сильного эффекта и почему то эффект со временем пропал. Тут же все стабильно! От души вам советую если вы женщина,девушка с похожими симптомами :) Спасибо Natural Factors! Спасибо IHЕRB!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

good mix

Publié par HealthandBeautyGirl le févr. 04, 2014

Was using Max DHA which I love, but tried some borage oil and seemed to feel better overall (calmer etc), so I found this which combines both so it's a money saver and less pills to take. oddly, I have lost 5 pounds without trying or changing anything else, I am wondering if it's from this. I don't normally lose weight easily and I wasn't aware of Borage oil or this combo for weight loss. SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

WellBetX Rx Omega-3 Factors with Borage Oil

Publié par Reviewer3280081 le févr. 05, 2007

This is a Awesome Product. As a Diabetic, I take 6 Softgels daily. This product helps with blood sugar control for me. 5 Stars for Natural Factors products!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Carpal Tunnel woes away!

Publié par Reviewer2227950 le nov. 02, 2007

This stuff alleviates most of the pain I experience from carpal tunnel-related problems. It's great!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Very good product

Publié par Reviewer2292722 le oct. 12, 2008

This is a great product because is has the good essentials EPA, DHA and GLA from omega 3 and 6 in a perfect balance. I take 3 a day now because I don't eat much fish and meat. I don't have an after taste after taking these gels!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Рыбий жир с маслом бурачника!!!

Publié par 5731938313307638371 le mai 24, 2014

Отличная добавка, выравнивает женские гормоны!!! Никаких побочек и тошнотиков с отрыжками нет)))

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Warning, this may not be what you expect

Publié par Reviewer2705221 le févr. 08, 2009

Note that the serving size is 2 caps. The RX Omega 3 Factors with only fish oil, containing 400/200 mg EPA/DHA in each capsule is better priced. The borage oil added to these WellBetX caps should be much less expensive.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

A calmer too

Publié par Reviewer1867644 le déc. 19, 2007

I need this for good cholesterol count, for inflamations but I feel more its effect as a calmer because of the DHA present in this capsule.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

great

Publié par Reviewer2326168 le juil. 24, 2011

I've been using this for a long time. And it works great! It totally rids me of monthly period pain.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Skin texture improvement

Publié par Reviewer1917266 le mai 26, 2010

My skin texture improves tremendously

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 34

1 2 3 4