FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 54
Langues
Trier par

Excellent

Publié par Reviewer2078081 le janv. 24, 2009

These really help me relax and fall asleep. The only negative I can find is they have a real wierd smell, I believe it is the skullcap. I have no groggy feeling in the morning. Actually I just pop out of bed. I sometimes combine them with 2.5 mg of melatonin if I've had a rough day and it works fantastic.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

good alternative to sleep meds

Publié par Reviewer1980167 le déc. 13, 2007

I used to take melatonin for sleep sometimes, but this works much, much better. you don't wake up drowsy after taking two of these at night. Recommended.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

На меня не подействовало

Publié par Strela03 le nov. 08, 2012

Пробовала пить 2 перед сном, 2 в 18.00 и 2 перед сном - не спится, хотя седативный эффект однозначно есть. Так что тем, у кого злостная бессонница, скорее всего тоже не поможет. Хотя сам по себе препарат хороший, сильно пахнет валерьянкой и хмелем. У меня был еще один аналогичный от Энзиматик Терапи, тоже с валерьянкой и хмелем, не пах вообще и не работал вообще.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Jo

Publié par Reviewer1899253 le oct. 28, 2008

Very very effective! Only took 1 and had a wonderful nights rest without feeling any after effects!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Great Product

Publié par Reviewer1879943 le mars 24, 2010

I was taking another valerium sleeping product but was having trouble waking up in the morning. Someone from the company recommended these, and they work so well. I wake up feeling good and without any morning hangover from the product. I am very happy with them.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Very good natural antistress herb combination that helps also on insomnia

Publié par Reviewer1679903 le mai 28, 2012

Valerian is a well - known anti-stress herb. Its combination with hops, passion flower and scullcap makes it an excellent combination for dealing with stress and/or sleeping difficulty (insomnia).

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Great

Publié par Reviewer1557911 le août 16, 2012

Finding these are really helping me sleep longer each night, I take two about an hour before bed.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Sleep

Publié par Reviewer2002959 le août 08, 2008

This product works so good for me and even helps when I have a sick headache...thank you for having this on your site. Sue

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Works well

Publié par DesertLiving le mai 21, 2015

Strong odor but works well to help sleep

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

眠れました!

Publié par Reviewer1214895 le août 27, 2014

これ効きました!眠れない夜が続いて辛そうな主人は以前にもナチュラルファクターのメラトニンやトランキルスリープも試してきましたがあまり効果がなく、かといって睡眠薬に依存するのもこわいので、ダメもとでこのスリープリラックスを飲んでもらいました。 バレリアン、ホップス、パッションフラワー、スカルキャップなどのハーブがミックスされています。 他の方のレビューを見て覚悟はしていましたがかなり臭いです。履き古した靴下の臭い。。でも寝る前に1つ飲んだところ本当にぐっすり眠れたようで喜んでいます。眠れることの喜びに比べたら臭いなんてどうってことないです!お勧めします。

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 54

1 2 3 4 5