FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 172
Langues
Trier par

Works better when put between the gum and lip - no sugar alcohols (but does contain lactose). Note: high doses of B12 may deplete iodine, iron, zinc, manganese

Publié par Health-Is-Wealth le janv. 20, 2014

I don't tolerate mannitol/sorbitol used by other brands but the small bit of lactose in this seems OK. I found this one works better when put between the gum and lip - under the tongue it dissolves too fast. I'm going to try California Xtracts and Jarrow Formulas instead. 1) Pure Advantage methyl-B12 spray - ineffective (I wonder about the sorbate preservative in it); 2) InterPlexus Inc NutriSorb liquid hydroxycobalamin - effective but still needs to be 'converted' to active form - I found the one drop dose suggested on label isn't enough; 3) Solgar cyanocobalamin 1mg sublingual - dissolves too fast and not as effective as active methyl-B12; 4) Source Naturals methyl-B12 1mg sublingual - contains mannitol and sorbitol. Iodine/B12 are synergists - suggest adding/increasing either one if taking more of the other, especially long term. Same is true of other nutrients such as manganese and zinc (both need cobalt, high cobalt may deplete them) - could be why some people note headaches after taking high doses of B12 (both high and low manganese can cause migraine-headaches). High doses of B12 will also deplete iron - they are antagonists. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

excellent

Publié par Reviewer1004657 le juin 10, 2009

I have been using this product for 5 months and it has made a significant difference to my energy levels and sleep pattern. Have also recommended it to my sister who is anaemic, she is much better after taking this B12.

Fran

Publié par Reviewer2187301 le févr. 17, 2008

Within two days of taking these tablets, my husband's "restless leg" problem simply disappeared. He has now taken them for 17 days and the dizziness that has plagued him for years (upon standing up) has almost completely gone - thank you!

Excellent form of B-12!

Publié par Reviewer1997846 le déc. 17, 2007

This is the only form of B-!2 I will use because all others make me ill. I have been taking it for over three months now and see an amazing difference in my energy level. I have seven kids and am studying for my MPH degree. Believe me, this product works.

Great energy boost!

Publié par Reviewer2828827 le juin 16, 2009

I wanted the best type of b12 for my new mostly vegetarian diet and its a great deal...my 50 year old mom also took it a few times and said she felt alot more energized... i will purchace this b12 again when i need more...

Great Product

Publié par Reviewer1483778 le avr. 03, 2008

I could definitely tell a difference after taking it only a couple of days. I still have to adjust how often I take it; once a day is too much - I find it disrupts my sleep. But great product, good for a vegetarian like me.

Wonderful Benenfits that are Pleasant and Easy

Publié par Reviewer2640271 le mai 28, 2008

I have been on the B12 (cyancobalamin) injections for a while and when I stopped getting the same results, as when I initially started the injections I knew I was missing something. I did some research and found that the body sometimes does convert the cyancobalamin over to the methylcobalamin like it should. I thought it was worth a shot and I am amazed with the difference. It took a week or so, but wow! I feel great. It is easy to take, didn't taste bad (like some of my supplements), and just took a second (no water necessary). I was surprised that a lot of suppliers do not carry the methylcobalamin and mainly distribute the cyancobalamin. Thank you iHerb! It has made such a difference and is so simple to take that it will always be part of my daily routine. I can't imagine not taking it daily.

Great B12

Publié par Reviewer2419707 le avr. 12, 2008

Really high quality B12. Melts under tongue for quick assimilation. No unnecessary sweeteners like some other brands. This Methylcobalamin better that cyanocobalamin.

Good product

Publié par Reviewer3168886 le mai 04, 2009

This methylcobalamin form of B12 does work faster, and also dissolves within about 30 seconds. It gives an energy lift.

Better than the rest

Publié par Reviewer1105411 le juil. 23, 2009

I've tried several brands of sublingual B12, and this is by far the fastest-dissolving - also fast-acting. I take this for my restless legs and mild neuropathy in my feet, and it really helps.

1-10 d'un total de 172