FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 16
Langues
Trier par

If I could only take 2 supplements, I'd take Vitamin D and Magnesium Glycinate - REVISED

Publié par Reviewer1230275 le oct. 31, 2012

I have been having problems with insomnia for twenty years, sleeping only about four hours and needing medication to get more than that. I took benzodiazepines for several years but became concerned about long term effects and stopped them. After much searching, I found information on magnesium that made me think I was very likely deficient. Insomnia, eye twitching, muscle cramps, and digestive problems all pointed in that direction. I decided to try this particular product because pairing magnesium with glycine makes it more easily absorbed and gentler on the digestive system. After two weeks of taking one capsule twice a day, I am sleeping 6-7 hours a night, I have more energy and feel generally happier, though I wasn't depressed before, and my sinuses are clearer (something I hadn't even considered)in the midst of fall allergy season. I've upped my calcium consumption some, adding a couple cups of almond milk each day to balance out the magnesium. Do some research - see how important magnesium is as a catalyst to so many life processes. And then try this!! Update: After the third week I began having some negative side-effects, persistent gas and diarrhea, so had to cut back dramatically. Again, not sleeping well. Too bad, it was great for the short-term. Changing from 5 stars to 3.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Laatutavaraa

Publié par maarithm le mai 07, 2014

Imeytyy hyvin, vaikuttaa eli vähentää kramppeja. Ei tarpeettomia lisä- tms. aineita. Käytän jatkuvasti.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Magnesium Glycinate without excipients

Publié par grainfreeliving le juil. 22, 2015

As this is a capsule, you are only taking magnesium (the best form for absorption I was told by my healthcare practitioner) without fillers and binders. I feel this is worth the extra cost for that reason. Its a smaller capsule as well.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Great

Publié par 4702903026970058616 le juin 13, 2014

Good product and good price. Was recommended these by a GP

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Good form of magnesium

Publié par truevitality le mai 30, 2012

Magnesium glycinate is a good absorbable form to get your magnesium without getting the runs.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Seems to be free of magnesium sterate

Publié par Reviewer1499149 le sept. 14, 2012

It is hard to find supplements free of magnesium sterate. I'm not sure what is in the "vegetable capsule", so I hope that it doesn't include the mag.sterate. Since I'm not sure about the capsule, I am giving it only 4 vs 5 stars. This is good stuff with NO after-taste.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Best oral magnesium

Publié par Suppster le janv. 29, 2017

I recommend taking magnesium through skin mostly (EASE is the best) but in the beginning of starting to take magnesium (which everyone should nowadays) it is beneficial to take orally too. Remember it can take long before a magnesium deficiency is fixed but with both oral and transdermal magnesium use you can speed it a little. Magnesium is so important, if you can't afford anything else take that!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Good product

Publié par Reviewer2535502 le déc. 13, 2015

I like taking it, it has not bowel loosening side effects and seems to have a good amount of magnesium. Its also free from any bad fillers

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Великолепно!

Publié par NataliaFoxy le juin 23, 2016

Магний пью по рекомендации врача, для суставов. Долго выбирала форму, перелопатила все мыслимые источники, в конце концов остановилась на глицинате. Меня интересовала максимальная усвояемость при минимальных побочках. Глицинат в этом плане оптимален. (Малат - вторая по усвояемости форма, но повышает кислотность желудочного сока, а мне это без надобности. Оротат - коммерчески разрекламирован, никаких исследований, подтверждающих его высокую усвояемость, нет. Цитрат опять же чрезмерно нагружает желудок.) Цена кажется высокой, однако в банке - 180 капсул, при норме приёма 2 штуки в день ее хватит на 3 месяца. Капсулы небольшие, глотаются без проблем. Принимать лучше вместе с едой, чтобы нагрузка на желудок была минимальной.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

- Did not bother to finish the bottle -

Publié par countrysideherbs le août 18, 2016

Although I suffered no adverse effects from taking this product, I unfortunately did not enjoy any pleasant effects either. I hoped this product would help me with: 1. Nervousness and anxiety 2. Difficulty relaxing 3. Difficulty getting to sleep It was touted as an easily absorbed form of magnesium thus alleviating the above complaints. Alas, it was not to be!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 16

1 2