FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 839
Langues
Trier par

Not the same any longer

Publié par 4634823745968750819 le juin 22, 2016

I have used this vit C for so many years and it has always worked so well because it was so pure and the taste was quite refreshing. When my last bottle finished, i looked forward to opening my new bottle. The powder colour was different as it is darker in orange now but I didn't think much of it. Then I gave it to my kids to take and they spat it out when they have always liked the taste before. I got angry with them for suddenly becoming so fussy. So I took it and I could taste rice. I read the label and found it has now other ingredients like maltodextrin and rice concentrate which were not part of the ingredients before. Also, the camu camu is NO MORE wildcrafted NOR an extract any longer. It is also NOT the first ingredient in the list anymore. So goodbye forever to Madre Labs C Complex!

They screwed it up

Publié par Reviewer2543011 le juin 02, 2015

This used to be my regular supplement. I wouldn’t go a day without it. No flu, no cold of any kind. But they screwed it up. Instead of the plant powder, they now add some dehydrated dried up puree. It no longer has the same effect and it tastes horrible. I now buy the camu camu powder and rose hips powder by itself and mix my own plant based vitamin C.

Now contains MALTODEXTRIN!

Publié par Reviewer1365013 le juin 08, 2014

This product used to be a fantastic whole-food C powder, but recently the manufacturers secretly added Maltodextrin, which is as bad (or even worse) than white sugar!

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Used to buy by the case but maltodextein means I cannot have

Publié par Reviewer1055187 le sept. 26, 2015

I'm really sad to see my favorite vitamin C supplement now has maltodextein - I cannot buy it anymore as I will not put this in my body daily. I also have SIBO and it is not something I can tolerate. Really too bad as it was the only one I trusted but now the search continues - if anyone has another option like the old formula with no fillers please add it here as a comment thanks!

AVOID - Now contains MALTODEXTRIN

Publié par Reviewer2203486 le juin 17, 2015

This product has gone from great to one that should be avoided. I loved this product and I could always feel its beneficial effects. I didn't even notice the change on the labeling so I continued using it, but I started having strange gastrointestinal issues that couldn't be attribute to anything else; upon investigation I discovered that Madre Labs are now using MALTODEXTRIN as a carrier for the Camu Camu and Acerola Berry extracts. They used to use Manioc Root before. Needless to say I was extremely disappointed as I used to trust Madre Labs. I stopped using this and my gastrointestinal symptoms resolved immediately. Unfortunately I will have to look for an alternative product; I am disappointed to say the least.

MALTODEXTRIN WARNING !!!

Publié par Choimin le juin 17, 2016

This product does contain Maltodextrin. Gee iHerb hasn't upgraded those details. They used to use manioc root I believe and now on their official site it said maltodextrin from rice and non-GMO. It's a kind of sugar that has higher GI reading than normal sugar, but in such small amount it won't cause much trouble unless you're diabetic or allergic with it. I myself don't have much of problem with this substance, but if you do please avoid this. hope this helped.

変色、吸湿してたので問い合わせてみました。

Publié par Reviewer2278602 le sept. 12, 2016

灰色になった部分が有り、粒も粉状と粒々状(変色部分)がありました。 シールはしっかりして剥がれた様子はなく、賞味期限は1年ありました。 2個買って、両方開けてみましたが同じでした。 ここで変質話を読んでいて、うわ来たかと思って問い合わせをした所 メーカーに問い合わせた結果という事で 「私どもの商品は、熱を加えたり精製加工されていない為、季節によって色や香りに違いが出る 事があります。 またオーガニックで熱を加えず製造するため、天候気温また製造過程に要する時間の違いなどにより、 商品の粒子や色素が多少分離することがございますが、御使用には全く差し支えはございません。 」 という返事でした。 返事は翌日来ましたので、そういう問い合わせが多くてすでに返事のテンプレが出来てたんでしょうね。 味は酸っぱかったのですが、アスコルビン酸みたいだなと思ったので、粉末ビタミンCだとこれで良いのかな。 取りあえず、飲んでよさそうなので続けてみます。 ちなみにどうせ2個とも開けてしまったのと、それぞれ半分の量しか入ってなかったので、1個にまとめました。

Merci pour votre commentaire !

maltodextrin not listed on site

Publié par 4844891731003692326 le avr. 27, 2016

the website does not have the full ingredients listed. maltodextrin is added to this product

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Was a great product until they changed the ingredients list

Publié par 5218793069812610982 le août 21, 2014

I have gone through 5 tubs of this, but I will not be repurchasing due to the change of ingredients

クリアランスセールで購入。変質していました。

Publié par 4915084606600947413 le août 29, 2016

吸湿して固まっており、刺激臭や変色がみられました。複数購入したので、他のものも開封してみましたが全く同じ状態でした。クリアランスセール品なので仕方がないのでしょうか?とても飲めそうにないので廃棄しました。以前購入した時はとても良い商品だと思っていただけに残念です。

1-10 d'un total de 839