FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 72
Langues
Trier par

Substitute for usual sugars, especially any containing fructose

Publié par Reviewer2241307 le sept. 01, 2008

I find this to be an excellent product, and it produces excellent baking results as well. Maltose raises blood glucose much, much more slowly than does any other sweetener. But then, everything I have ever bought from iHerb has been excellent. Thank you.

Loretta

Publié par Reviewer3279793 le janv. 26, 2008

I love this product. I had been purchasing it from a local store and your price is much better and with UPS delivering I do not have to carry it up to my 3rd floor apt myself. I dilute the Brown Rice Syrup by half so that it is pourable. I pour 1/2 into another jar...then fill each with water...put them into the microwave and heat for 2 1/2 minutes. Take them out and stir, cool down and refrigerate . I use it in Coffee (1/2 coffee and 1/2 Choc Rice Milk and about 1/2 inch of the syrup in the bottom of the cup) A Great Latte, and great on cereal too. I cannot have sugar and this is so much appreciated.

Perfect for Soy Milk

Publié par Reviewer3115797 le avr. 24, 2008

After 12 years as a vegan, I've finally started making my own soy milk. My goal has been to come up with a recipe that tastes as much as possible like Soy Dream Original, my favorite commercial soy milk. Lundberg's Brown Rice Syrup has been a huge help: it tastes great, the price is right (it takes about two and a half tablespoons of Lundberg's for two quarts of soy milk), and it enables me to have a healthy, natural soy milk for my cereal each morning.

We love it!

Publié par BreadwithHoneyfavorites le nov. 03, 2012

Like a cross between honey, molasses, and maple syrup. Perfect for baked goods and pancake making.

Очень вкусно

Publié par swetik le déc. 03, 2012

Как подсластитель в выпечку он попасть не успел. :) Попробовала и подсела. Теперь кладу на хлебцы или ем просто так с чаем. Карамельная консистенция, легкий аромат хорошего свежесваренного риса, не приторно. В чай и кофе класть не стоит, т.к. напитки теряют аромат и некрасиво мутнеют.

So yummy!

Publié par Reviewer1956085 le juin 16, 2009

I bought this product to use as a healthy alternative sweetener in baked goods. So far, everything I've made has been wonderful! It has a nice buttery type flavor that really tastes great. I can not believe I have never had this before. I am going through it fairly fast, I just wish they made it in larger amounts :)The texture is smooth after baking, moist, and it has definitely helped me feel full. I will be ordering more!

お菓子作りに欠かせません。

Publié par 4620715141488107076 le juin 18, 2014

砂糖の代わりに使っています。甘さ控えめで納得の味です。しかも、安いです。使い過ぎないように心掛けているくらいです。

Recommendation

Publié par Reviewer1728361 le janv. 26, 2008

Fast shipping, good price, and a quality product. The syrup has a mild sweetness. The company is eco-friendly. I will be ordering more.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

The perfecgt amount of sweet

Publié par Reviewer3181769 le août 15, 2009

I cannot have regular sugar so when making cookies, this sweetener along with dextrose really come close to the real thing. I recommend for anyone else who is fructose intollerant.

Delicious!

Publié par Reviewer1372230 le janv. 22, 2008

Wonderful, sweet mellow flavor and consistency.

1-10 d'un total de 72