FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 11
Langues
Trier par

skin renewal

Publié par Reviewer1284261 le mai 13, 2009

Our handi-capped son has a pressure bed sore - the Drs say can not be healed ;; we feel we will prove them wrong ; as the beta glucan skin renewal cream is starting to form new skin after 4 years of Drs trying to heal him

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Good for my acne prone, aging skin!

Publié par Reviewer2149128 le avr. 10, 2010

Having had acne for over 40 years, I have tried EVERYTHING under the sun, prescription and OTC, and this is one of the best creams I have ever used. It absorbs easily and my face feels soft and looks smoother after application. I like this cream mostly for its' nots, i.e. it does not make me break out, it does not leave an oily residue, it does not contain harmful ingredients, particularly parabens and pthalates, and it does not cost an arm and a leg! A little goes a long way. WGP Beta Glucan, which is derived from the walls of yeast cells, was used in clinical trials (orally) with some very impressive results. It has been shown to aid a particular chemotherapy drug ) causing cancer cells to die) as well as provide radiation protection in mice. (The mice were given lethal doses of radiation and the ones that received the BG survived. Believe it or not, humans and mice are very similar genetically.) Anyway, you can tell I'm a big fan of this product! :) I only hope the manufacturer will someday add a version with sunscreen so it can be used in the morning as well as at night.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Good Soothing Cream

Publié par Reviewer2455090 le juin 23, 2010

I have tried many things and I don't tend to write many reviews, but this cream was worth a review. This cream is very soothing and healing. If I have any skin irritations (like minor dermatitis), I just put some of this on it and the skin looks and feels better quickly. Also, since I use micro retin A and glycolic products, this cream does a good job keeping my face moisturized. I have combo skin, if you have very dry skin, this might not be heavy enough for you. I'm going to reorder as it is a good price for an effective cream.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Чудесный крем!

Publié par tamonatasha le juin 06, 2013

Если бы не акция этой марки на iherb, тоя вряд ли познакомилась этим кремом! Убогая упаковка, но содержание отличное! Хорошо впитывается, мгновенно подтягивает кожу, тонизирует, даже за неделю использования заметно разглаживание мелких морщин, на него хорошо ложится макияж, вообщем одни только плюсы! Рекомендую для возрастной кожи!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Best face cream

Publié par Reviewer3227369 le déc. 17, 2012

I have mature, sensitive skin and this cream keeps it calm, soft, and smooth. Skin pores also appear to be minimized.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Great product to use at night

Publié par Reviewer1613721 le juin 09, 2009

I have oily skin so this product I use at night before bed. I truly feel it has some benefits and my wrinkles are less noticeable. I even use it on my lips and they are very soft in the morning when I wake up.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Довольна!

Publié par 5400980085193018622 le oct. 03, 2016

Хороший крем! Хорошая впитываемость, но запах мне не очень нравится, довольно стойкий... Пользуюсь на ночь и утром под макияж. В целом - к покупке рекомендую!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Don't like the smell

Publié par Reviewer3236180 le mai 11, 2011

It smells like a type of household cleaner, and I don't think it keeps my face moisturized. I find it not very easy to apply; if a little too much,it becomes solid and rolls out on your fingers.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

WONDERFUL SKIN CREAM

Publié par Reviewer2873215 le avr. 23, 2011

I have tried so MANY products over the years and have to say this one is among the best. It goes on smooth and continues to keep your face feeling smooth all day. I also feel a little tightness after a while, so really, another plus. I intend to keep puchasing this item at what I feel is a decent price.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

отличный крем

Publié par Julia-Julia le août 29, 2013

Купила по акции, упаковка пластик дешевый. Особо надежд не возлагала, но! Крем оказался отличным! Использовала как ночной всё лето, к удивлению заметила что перестала пользоваться полосками для пор и вообще всякими очищающими поры масками. Поры абсолютно чистые, стянутые. При этом крем не сушит, наоборот, утром кожа гладкая, "росистая", но не жирная, забыла про всякие воспаления. Советую

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 11

1 2