FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 196
Langues
Trier par

LOVE THIS PRODUCT, BUT BE CAREFUL OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE!

Publié par Reviewer3168479 le mars 21, 2012

I love this product and initially felt really good taking it the first week. I've been taking this for 2 weeks. Began using this to detox from removal of amalgam (mercury/silver) dental fillings. Without knowing the cause, I started to feel anxious, constricted...like I had too many things going on at once. I then had a dental appt. and they took my blood pressure before placing a crown. They said my blood pressure is high, which they thought would be nervousness sitting in a dental chair. Never had high blood pressure before...am 40 yrs and healthy. I later found on the Internet that research from the University of Virginia Health System has found that NAC can cause the body to believe that it is experiencing hypoxia by forming a molecule that causes the signals the blood vessels they are low on oxygen. The body responds by increasing pulmonary blood pressure, which then causes the heart to swell. Due to the possible effects on blood pressure, patients managing their blood pressure should consult with their physician before taking N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine. I have now switched to L-Glutathione to detox from mercury and other toxins.

Alcohol Poisoning Detox

Publié par Reviewer2935663 le févr. 19, 2007

Another little know benefit of Cysteine in its various forms such as N-Acetyl Cysteine is its ability to help detoxify the liver in the case of alcohol poisoning, more commonly known as a hangover. People tend to take a NSAID (nonsterodial, anti-inflammatory drugs) like aspirin or ibuprofen after heavy drinking and before bed, it is better to take L-Cysteine, or N-A-C, so as not to add insult to injury of the liver and digestive tract.

Helps my immune system

Publié par Reviewer2781095 le janv. 19, 2008

My system was stressed from chronic Epstein Bar and Yeast, but I still caught infections which anti-biotics would not always touch and make the yeast grow. NAC made my liver happy and keeps chronic sinus infections at bay. Jarrow's time release formula seems to work much better than others.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

NAC is a great supplement but this one contains plastic!

Publié par sweetheart le juin 28, 2012

I noticed too late there is polyacrylate in this product. That's plastic! I switched to another brand because i don't think eating plastic is good for anyone. Otherwise NAC is a great supplement: removes toxins from your body by helping liver to work as it should. Great hangover medicine as well :) <br /><br /> <font color="red"><strong>August 2012 - Note form Jarrow Formulas:</strong></font> The polyacrylate polymer is GRAS. The material is widely used in dietary supplements although can be represented in multiple ways on a label including the trademark Carbopol, carbomer homopolymer and carboxypolymethylene. Finally, the research indicates that due to its size, the polyacrylate polymer employed in this product is not absorbed through the intestines and therefore poses no safety concern.  There is a very good reason for NAC Sustain:  The half-life of NAC is relatively brief.  Carbopol is a biomucoadhesasnt.  It keeps the tablet at the site of maximum absorption, at or near the upper small intestines.  The tablet slowly erodes, thus there is a continuous release for a couple of hours instead of the whole thing being essentially gone in one hour.  The tablet can take up to two hours to release the contents plus the hour of half-lives, thus the dose lasts three hours or more.  This gives a real boost to the production of GSH (glutathione) and the Phase I detoxification pathway of the liver.  If one chooses to not utilize the benefits of Carbopol then the standard <a href="http://www.iherb.com/Jarrow-Formulas-N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine-500-mg-200-Capsules/235" target="_blank">Jarrow Formulas NAC capsule</a> is also an option.  <br />

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Liver health and sinus health, too

Publié par Reviewer1277418 le août 29, 2010

I've had "liver problems" my whole life -- every time a doc wants to start me on a new drug, we test my liver. I've been taking NAC Sustain for a few months, and my most recent liver panel came back clean. My doc actually said "wow." Go figure. Also, not sure about the mechanics of this, but suffer from Sinus pain and have to stay on top of it -- until I started NAC Sustain -- I can always tell when we run out -- sinus pain returns. As long as I stay on this formula, no Sinus problems. Amazing. I usually take 2-3 at night before bed, and then another 1-2 tabs in the morning before food. This stuff is amazing.

Jarrow N-A-C Sustain

Publié par Reviewer2694564 le nov. 10, 2008

Since oral supplementation of glutathione doesn't work, and NAC has such a short half-life, I really appreciate being able to take a time-released product (that works) rather than popping pills all day long. Helps my immune system. Wouldn't be without it.

Jarrow Formulas, NAC, 600 mg, 100 Tablets

Publié par noneofyourfrigginbusiness le oct. 27, 2010

Clinical research has proven that L-cysteine is safer to take on a daily basis than sustained-release NAC; this powerful antioxidant should be cycled and should not be taken continuously. Please note that NAC is an altered version of L-cysteine and thus has the potential for more side effects. Please use NAC with caution and tell your physician you take this product.

Merci pour votre commentaire !

The best NAC SUPPLEMENT, and one of the best free-radical fighters,

Publié par Reviewer1571710 le mars 19, 2011

The time-release function of this supplement really hits on target for creating a superior formula. MAke sure you take this if you care at all about oxidation in your body. Many antioxidants are very useful, and target different free-radicals, in different parts of the body. However nothing, even arguably ALA, can come close to the effects of NAC! Nac's action on the human system is global, and it has hundreds of receptors for free-radicals once converted to GLutathione. Other anti-oxidants don't approach this! Take with Alpha-lipoic acid to help recycle protection further. I would also says Ascorbyl Palmitate is a good idea! My usually pale skin was visibly pink again within days to to the positive action of NAC. It does wonders for the skin and hair.

extrememly beneficial

Publié par 101010011 le juil. 13, 2012

a few years back, i discovered that i was living in a house with mold. it was terrible......... experiencing allergy like symptoms during non allergy times of the year, and never understood why i was sneezing and wheezing constantly. when i diagnosed the problem, i started mega dosing with vitamin C, NAC and a few other glutathione precursors. in doing this, it gave me my health back to where i could regain some semblance of my life. i like the idea for the sustained release, but i also used other standard version forms of NAC. i found this version allowed me to swallow less pills over the course of a day, and became a little more cost effective in the long run. these type of supplements are fantastic to counter the effects of our polluted and contaminated world

Great for detoxing

Publié par Reviewer2080452 le févr. 07, 2008

I think this is the best form of NAC on the market. NAC is the precursor to reduced glutathione. This helps the body detox many different substances. I'm chemically sensitive and have elevated copper levels, and this has helped with both conditions.

1-10 d'un total de 196