FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:
Évaluations des clients iHerb

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires
1-10 d'un total de 159
Langues
Trier par

Curcumin may be keeping dog alive

Publié par Reviewer3294301 le oct. 12, 2009

I use curcumin for my dog that has been diagnosed with cancer about a year and half ago. The vets are very surprised that he is stil alive and has not acted sick yet. Couldn't prove it but I feel that is why he is sill alive. I read online that curcumin is being used for cancer patients so I thought that I would try it on my dog.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Good for skin problems

Publié par Reviewer1902944 le oct. 08, 2010

So far, so good. Taken half a bottle and it is already helping with a couple of my skin problems. Was told it was good for cysts as well, so I'm still waiting to see if it helps with that too.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Always great for skin

Publié par Reviewer2287175 le sept. 11, 2010

Since I started taking this, after I had the flu that lowered my immunity, some blemishes on my back finally cleared up (took about 3 months, taking 9 - 12 a day). It also keeps your sweat from smelling so bad, especially if you take a lot of it.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Great product

Publié par Reviewer2502166 le juin 01, 2015

I use this for its anti-inflammatory properties and I have been able to almost eliminate Ibuprofen use because of its effectiveness. I also have had 2 heart stents for almost 6 years and my cardiologist still refers to me as his most boring patient - YIPPEE. I also use nattokinase and serrapeptase to keep the plumbing pristine.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Реально работает.

Publié par 5344570278349193333 le déc. 03, 2013

Известное средство для поддержки печени и отвода токсинов. Мужу помогает с пищеварением, ребенку убирает синяки под глазами. Все довольны :)

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Jarrow Curcumin 500 mg

Publié par Reviewer2200659 le avr. 01, 2010

This product is excellent for managing my joint pain from rheumatoid arthritis. I'm very pleased with this this and highly recommend it.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

It's Helping!

Publié par Reviewer2069391 le sept. 25, 2010

Have only been taking Jarrow's Curcumin about a month, but it really has helped w/the stiffness, flexibility and pain in my fingers. Altho' some swelling is still present, I'm hoping that will subside in time. I can definitely recommend this Jarrow formula for the above issues.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Very good

Publié par Reviewer2605006 le juin 26, 2010

4 caps a day with 20 mg bioperine will significantly reduce pain and inflammation, improve mood and memory, help remove estrogens from the body, and detoxify the liver. I take up to 8 caps/day sometimes

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

Another Great "Jarrow" Product

Publié par Reviewer1092278 le mars 29, 2008

Excellent product and quality. Make sure to take these with some good fat for better absorption.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

хорошая цена

Publié par Volkovas le sept. 04, 2016

Принимаю третий месяц по назначению эндокринолога в комплексном лечении (гормонозаместительная терапия, снижение веса, антивозрастная терапия). Поскольку добавок принимаю достаточно много, не могу сказать, что чувствую эффект именно от куркумина. Но то, что за последнее время аппетит стал меньше и вес снизился за три месяца на 10 кг это факт.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Merci pour votre commentaire !

1-10 d'un total de 159

1 2 3 4 5